***Official NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread***

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

LOL.  Yeah, definitely not an endorsement.  12 pack was a gift and figured I'd give it a shot.  Made by AB.

Smithwick's.  Nice.

Never understood people. 

They know you drink a certain beer and they gift you something totally different. 

A neighbor had a tree come down in a storm so I offered to cut it up for him, I have chainsaws I could use the wood easy task my son and his buddies we will wheelbarrow it to my wood pile. 

He brings me a 30 pack of Busch beer. 

I drove to the next town over and gave it a homeless guy at the train station. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Never understood people. 

They know you drink a certain beer and they gift you something totally different. 

A neighbor had a tree come down in a storm so I offered to cut it up for him, I have chainsaws I could use the wood easy task my son and his buddies we will wheelbarrow it to my wood pile. 

He brings me a 30 pack of Busch beer. 

I drove to the next town over and gave it a homeless guy at the train station. 

LOL!  Reminds me of the time we gave a bunch of wine we won at the San Gennaro Feast to the guys on the Bowery.

Yeah, I'll probably use it to steam sausage or in some other dish.  Not horrible.  Just a bit too sweet for my taste.

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

LOL!  Reminds me of the time we gave a bunch of wine we won at the San Gennaro Feast to the guys on the Bowery.

Yeah, I'll probably use it to steam sausage or in some other dish.  Not horrible.  Just a bit too sweet for my taste.

A bunch of sons friends drink Corona always leaving whatever they don't drink behind. 

I tried it not all that bad. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Both GB Smith brothers were available in free agency and the NY Jets opted not to sign either. 

We haven't had a decent pass rusher since JAbe

Mac strikes again....he decided to chase Anthony Barr, who’s not really a pure edge....only to have him ghost him a day later ?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

A bunch of sons friends drink Corona always leaving whatever they don't drink behind. 

I tried it not all that bad. 

Like the Landshark, they are all light lagers.  Stick a lemon or lime wedge and they're all fine.  

When I was in Mexico years ago (blistering sun and near 100 degrees), would drink ice cold Tecate and I was in heaven.

11 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Question if anyone knows the answer. I know our likely OC’s brother is the head coach of the packers, but the offense he is going to implement with the Jets will resemble more what the Rams run than the Packers? I think McKay runs some form of a Shannahan offense, not sure about green bay though.

It’s all a bit similar to be honest...

McVay, Kyle Shanahan and Matt Lafleur are disciples of Daddy Shanahan....They run a West Coast, outside zone scheme. They are all big on marrying the running and passing game to make playaction deadly effective...

Mcvay runs a ton of 11 personnel, Kyle Shanahan runs more 21 personnel...some of that is based on how their teams are constructed. 

They’ve all worked around each other to varying degrees so I assume Mike Lafleur brings some variation of a west coast, outside zone scheme with him, because that’s what he’s been around....he’s pretty much followed Kyle Shanahan at every stop since they both were in Cleveland 

• Upvote 3