***Official NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread***

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Bowles defense last week without Devin White == carved up by Heineke

This week with him? All over a gimped Brees.

White is the goods.

Best linebacker in the league.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. Andy Reid just dragging his fat balls across the Browns' collective faces.

You have to have balls when balls are needed in this league, andy reid has balls.

Andy Reid right about now

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Played terrible! Dropped like 4 balls halting drives on 3rd down. 

Eh, first half drops didnt kill them. Stefanski forgetting the score was the bigger culprit.

Go Brady

Don’t care what anyone says.

Hated the dude because he was a Pat. Now he’s not. Hope he brings home the gold again and further exposes what a thieving, mediocre fraud dickhole Belichick really is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JD: Hi Sean. It's JD. So Brees is retiring I hear and you need a QB.  So how about we work out a trade - Darnold and our late first for M Thomas.  Nice huh.  Sean. Sean. Hello? 

5 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

That is not what he said.

Just looked it up. Your right, I remembered it wrong.

I still think the backlash against him was overblown, but I did remember the wording wrong.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

what a kneeslapper there tyler

A self-own, really.

Wasn’t Brees raked over the coals for saying that he would always stand for the anthem (crazy concept in modern America, I know).

But then he bent the knee to the “woke” mob and rolled over?

I never thought that I would root for Brady. But he’s no longer a Pat...and I was surely rooting for the Bucs today.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Facts said:

Welp, season is winding down now.

Super Bowl champion will be the Bills, Chiefs, Bucs, or Pack.

Time for Rodgers to get #2.  Seems like it is his year.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

A self-own, really.

Wasn’t Brees raked over the coals for saying that he would always stand for the anthem (crazy concept in modern America, I know).

I never thought that I would root for Brady. But he’s no longer a Pat...and I was surely rooting for the Bucs today.

he should have A either worded his reponse like I did, or B stood by his guns. O well, I still give him credit for at least saying what many americans feel and shouldnt have to be scared of saying. Sucks that he caved, but I get that as well with the woke sports world coming down on his head, prob just easier to cave than try to dig in or explain further.

7 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

A self-own, really.

Go Bucs

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

he should have A either worded his reponse like I did, or B stood by his guns. O well, I still give him credit for at least saying what many americans feel and shouldnt have to be scared of saying. Sucks that he caved, but I get that as well with the woke sports world coming down on his head, prob just easier to cave than try to dig in or explain further.

I guess

But still thought it was just about as weak as weak can be.

I get that there’s a lot of tension out there but good God. Have some balls.

I guess saying that you’ll stand for the anthem is the equivalent of shaving your head and branding a swastika on your forehead.

Beyond sad and stupid

• Upvote 1
Just now, Untouchable said:

I guess

But still thought it was just about as weak as weak can be.

I get that there’s a lot of tension out there but good God. Have some balls.

I guess saying that you’ll stand for the anthem is the equivalent of shaving your head and branding a swastika on your forehead.

Beyond sad and stupid

Yeah its a sad state of affairs, but he should have known how the majority of his teammates and other in the league would interpret his comments. Not by any means saying there right, but just would have been easier to keep quiet, or at the very least, phrase your words a bit differently.

16 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

No they didn't.

I agree it's not a great rule, but everyone knows that's what the rule is.

Not just yesterday, but that rule has cost a ton of teams at least field position and at times a game.

16 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

If the offense fumbles the ball thru the end zone I actually think it should be taken back to the 20 or 25 yard line but you maintain possession.  It's not like the defense recovered the ball so it shouldn't be turned over IMO.  It's a fumble out of bounds but thru the end zone.  Force the offense back to the 20 or 25 but they keep possession.

What my son suggested, too.  I can live with this.  It makes more sense than to take possession away.

16 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Want some cheese with your whine?

Saint-Marcellin.

16 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Just dont fumble. Everyone knows the pylon rule.

Of course everyone knows the rule.   My point is that the punishment is excessive, especially on a player who is stretching out to make a play or score.  

10 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I mean, the Saints at this point have to blow it all up don’t they? Cuts. Trade for future assets. Get young. 
They’re in cap hell, Brees about to retire. Time to hit reset. 

And send us Lattimore. 

I’d love to get Lattimore

10 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Brady reserved his biggest smile and hug of the night for Alex guerrero - his personal hgh and “supplement” injector of over 10 years.

I was watching Icarus this past week on Netflix.  I didn’t know how ridiculously easy it is to pass a urinalysis with the right tools

There’s no freakin way Brady hasn’t been using PEDs for the past 10+ years