OT- UFC TODAY AT 3:00PM-ABC

So one of my good friends son in law is Tyson Chartier, is coach & manager of Top Game management. Today at 3:00PM on ABC wide world of sports, his fighter Calvin Kattar is fighting Max Holloway #1 fighter in the world in the featherweight division. What's significant about this is that this is the 1st UFC fights ever broadcast on ABC. Kattar is ranked #6. 

Should be a great fight for those of you who like the fight game, or for those 1st timers viewing the sport. Lot of dedication goes into preparation for these fights. Some of the most hard working athletes in any sport.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, k-met57 said:

Love the fight game, both guys are killers....but Holloway is next level nasty. Those elbows are a game changer.

Holloway is #1 for a reason! Wow, so freaking quick hands. I'll tell you this, not many men in this world could have finished that fight on his feet like Calvin Kattar did, talk about effing tough! 

• Upvote 1

All respect to Aldo but Max truly is the goat at 145. When Holloway took Ortega apart it made sense to me because of the stylistic matchup, but I never thought Max would be able to do that tonight given Kattar's boxing and always being so game. That's the best fight Max has ever fought in an absolutely unreal career. Just wow. 

On another note it is so sad what's happened to Ponzinibbio. It wasn't too long ago that he was a few fights away from a title shot. This is such a hard game to make it in. Gives you that much more respect for the longevity that Max has displayed tbh. 

6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

All respect to Aldo but Max truly is the goat at 145. When Holloway took Ortega apart it made sense to me because of the stylistic matchup, but I never thought Max would be able to do that tonight given Kattar's boxing and always being so game. That's the best fight Max has ever fought in an absolutely unreal career. Just wow. 

On another note it is so sad what's happened to Ponzinibbio. It wasn't too long ago that he was a few fights away from a title shot. This is such a hard game to make it in. Gives you that much more respect for the longevity that Max has displayed tbh. 

True story I wrestled at 142 in high school.  

THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER COMMENTS ON THIS SUBJECT lol.

• Haha 2
On 1/17/2021 at 8:34 AM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Let me guess... 

You got pinned by a girl!

Never wrestled a girl. I was pretty good though if I say so myself lol.

• Upvote 1