Watson Wanted Saleh or Bienemy

SR24

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

Well, wanting Bieniemy shows his judgement is sh*t

I think if Bieniemy was as bad as everyone makes him out to be, he’d be fired by now.  Word around the league is he’s well liked by players and well respected by coaches.

like I’ve said, if Watson was the qb last year, we’d be 7-9,8-8.  JD would be silly not to call.

• Thumb Down 2

I trade the 2 for Watson provided they can rework the deal long term to not blow up the cap year two or three while still paying him a large amount of money. If he wants to win he knows he needs a team around him. The texans seem to be in a bad place with Watson having a no trade clause and being pissed off. That leaves the Jets with picks to build with and the texans able to draft their new qb. Maybe throw in a four or 3 if need be. That no trade is neat for the team he wants to go to should they also want him.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, heymangold said:

I think if Bieniemy was as bad as everyone makes him out to be, he’d be fired by now.  Word around the league is he’s well liked by players and well respected by coaches.

like I’ve said, if Watson was the qb last year, we’d be 7-9,8-8.  JD would be silly not to call.

There are a lot of people who just don’t interview well. Doesn’t matter what job 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

giphy-1.gif.3f8022bc56a9175def4a1d2da4061e85.gif

So we got the coach he wants. We have multiple First to offer. We have mucho cap space.  

Our only competition is Miami and we have more draft capital to offer then them. This is going to get realllllllyy interesting.

I still don’t buy that the Texans will trade him 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I still don’t buy that the Texans will trade him 

After Andre Johnson made those comments him and Deshaun went to a game together. He's liking post about himself with other teams and leaks are happening everyday. 

Remind you of anyone?  Deshaun is getting traded. Perhaps not to us - But hes out of there. With Saleh and so many picks we def will be in the conversation. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Guys there’s absolutely no way that JD is trading 2 firsts away. No way

If he doesn’t we better hope Watson doesn’t end up in Miami cause then it won’t matter how much draft capital the Jets have. With Watson and Allen in the same division we’d be screwed.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

After Andre Johnson made those comments him and Deshaun went to a game together. He's liking post about himself with other teams and leaks are happening everyday. 

Remind you of anyone?  Deshaun is getting traded. Perhaps not to us - But hes out of there. With Saleh and so many picks we def will be in the conversation. 

I hear ya. 

To be honest, even if he really does end up being available, I suspect Douglas is not trading the farm for a QB

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Guys there’s absolutely no way that JD is trading 2 firsts away. No way

From all reports the cost will be at-least 3 First round picks and more. 

Btw - Regardless of how many picks are given whomever gets Deshaun will be winning this deal. Top 5 Franchise QB's at 25 years old just don't get traded. The Texans are going to look horrible regardless of who they receive for the next decade. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2