Jamal Adams smack talking the Rams

Maxman

Just now, T0mShane said:

One and done in the playoffs, largely by the Rams exploiting how bad Adams is at most everything, and here’s Adams talking sh*t. Seahawks must want to hang themselves as an organization over this trade. 

And the donkey brained Seahawks reward John Schneider with an extension through 2027 while the dickbrain fanbase routinely wants to dump Russell Wilson every year that doesn’t end in a Chip...

Absolutely batty 

• Upvote 1

cant believe there were still people today on another thread complaining about trading him.

this guy is going to be a headache his whole career. the Juice isn't worth the squeeze with this guy.

and you dont need these big mouths to win. look how good Cleveland is doing without Odell 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, doitny said:

cant believe there were still people today on another thread complaining about trading him.

this guy is going to be a headache his whole career. the Juice isn't worth the squeeze with this guy.

and you dont need these big mouths to win. look how good Cleveland is doing without Odell 

Seattle will never admit it but I’m sure they  are asking themselves “Why the hell did we trade two firsts rounders for this guy?”

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Anyone who was mad we traded this guy has to feel the opposite now. The fact Seattle gave their GM an extension after trading for this guy is mind boggling. 

My guess is that they know they messed up but have to grin and bear it 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

It's like when someone is stubborn and keeps digging a hole instead of admitting they made a mistake, thus compounding the mistake. 

Yup.  Plus they committed to being a win now team so that’s how they will sell it.  Personally I did t think they were a great team.  They won a few games they shouldn’t have.  I expect next years pick to be higher 

• Upvote 1