Jamal Adams smack talking the Rams

Maxman

6 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I still can't believe Seattle gave us two 1st round picks, a 3rd, and a decent player in McDougle for him. Shame McDougle didn't work out. Giving up 2 first rounders for a safety was crazy. 

And they have to pay him 15_18 mil or get nothing for the picks. Terrible move

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

And they have to pay him 15_18 mil or get nothing for the picks. Terrible move

i dont think they will sign him. they will try, but for less than hes asking. then i see the Cowboys his hometown team who hes dyeing to play for offer him close to what Seattle offers and he leaves to go home. i could also see him being spiteful and taking less money with another team just because Seattle lowballed him. 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

First time in 20 years that I haven’t gone

We bought a timeshare 12 years ago, and this is the first time for us as well. I booked May 2021, in the hopes that it will get better. Where do you stay ?  My wife and I stay in San Jose (Cabo Azul). We love it there, because it's a tad on the more Adult side then San Lucas, but we go into San Lucas each year we're there so the wife can go shopping. Also if you have never eaten at this place, give it a try next time you go if your into Argentinian Steak. It's a little place off the beaten path called Patagonia... I play golf with a guy who lives there, who sold me my timeshare cause we stayed friends, and he took me there the first year we went and I've been going back ever since, the steak is awesome and so are the empanada's.

23 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

We bought a timeshare 12 years ago, and this is the first time for us as well. I booked May 2021, in the hopes that it will get better. Where do you stay ?  My wife and I stay in San Jose (Cabo Azul). We love it there, because it's a tad on the more Adult side then San Lucas, but we go into San Lucas each year we're there so the wife can go shopping. Also if you have never eaten at this place, give it a try next time you go if your into Argentinian Steak. It's a little place off the beaten path called Patagonia... I play golf with a guy who lives there, who sold me my timeshare cause we stayed friends, and he took me there the first year we went and I've been going back ever since, the steak is awesome and so are the empanada's.

I stay at Playa Grande which is on Pacific side near lands end. 
We bring a case of wine and go out to dinner every night in town.

ive been to Patagonia and found it inconsistent-sometimes good and sometimes lacking.

Our favorite places are Salvatores, Sur Beach, Sand Bar, and Nick San when I catch yellowfin tuna. Tres Gallos is also very good.  We went to Manta on the Cape in the Thompson hotel last time we were there and it was outstanding but pricey.

• Upvote 1