The Diggs Factor and Allen

kevinc855

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

He's basically Cam Newton with a lighter skin tone, minus the wacky post-game outfits.  

I'm having trouble trying to project his career from hereon out.

Is he gonna be consistently good for 10 seasons, or is this a peak in an otherwise mediocre-to-good career? QBs like him break the mould. 

Didn't Randall Cunningham have like 3-4 years where he was unstoppable, then faded?

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

He's basically Cam Newton with a lighter skin tone, minus the wacky post-game outfits.  

I'm having trouble trying to project his career from hereon out.

Is he gonna be consistently good for 10 seasons, or is this a peak in an otherwise mediocre-to-good career? QBs like him break the mould. 

He’s already starting to drift towards passing more than running in the regular season. This will go a long way determining if he go’s the Cam arc of a Big Ben arc. 

12 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

It's so clear through this whole season how having a true 1 WR can help a QB. 

I'm not gona take away from Allen but without Diggs on this roster his year is alot less special. 

JD go get a true 1 WR. It's time. 

Wild Card Round - Indianapolis Colts v Buffalo Bills
Getty Images

Stefon Diggs played his college ball at Maryland, essentially just up the road from where the Ravens play in Baltimore.

Now one of the best receivers in the league, Diggs was passed over by numerous teams until the Vikings selected him in at No. 146 overall in the fifth round of the 2015 draft.

Is it a crazy idea to consider there are dozens of supremely talented #1 WR in the league not selected within the 1st round. I don’t think JD places as high a value on WR as many here do. It’s a deep draft and no way JD takes WR at #2.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Are you suggesting the Ravens Defense had nothing to do with last night's game?

KC defense is trash. Should be interesting. 

No, but the Bills weren't good either.  Lamar Jackson just happened to be worse.

And Yes..the Bill will put up points against KC (and I agree, KC will beat the Mayfields)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, section314 said:

Didn't Randall Cunningham have like 3-4 years where he was unstoppable, then faded?

I’d take 3-4 years of unstoppable at this point.

Not every team is going to have 10+ years of elite QB play like NE and GB.

• Upvote 1