Congrats to the Bills

HighPitch

Just now, Pac said:

I live in Rochester so am in the middle of Bills country.  I've been to about 25 games in Buffalo to see the Jets and every time I go I feel like I'm on the set of Idiocracy.

Some of those clowns make the horn guy from the capital raid look like Hugh Grant.

Bills fans without a doubt lead the league for a fanbase with the perfect mix of low iq and raging alcoholism

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I live in Rochester so am in the middle of Bills country.  I've been to about 25 games in Buffalo to see the Jets and every time I go I feel like I'm on the set of Idiocracy.

Some of those clowns make the horn guy from the capital raid look like Hugh Grant.

I’m happy to see the Bills succeeding - they’re a likable team. That said, the Bills Mafia-media love affair is a bit odd. The table jumping and ketchup drenching are just weird. 

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Bills fans without a doubt lead the league for a fanbase with the perfect mix of low iq and raging alcoholism

Its like wading through a sea of creatures who reek of Meister Brau, Old Spice, and Fritos.

• Haha 1

I dislike the bills because they are division rivals. That being said, I can’t say I hate watching them, they are a fun team to watch. Plus, Allen doesn’t seem like a tool bag like Brady, so he’s likable at least. 

I hope they get sent home next week.

• Upvote 2

Did anyone see that graphic of playoff NFC QBs and AFC QBs.  NFC had the elderly in Rodgers, Brady, Brees all 37 or over while AFC had Allen, Jackson, Mahomes, Mayfield all 25 or younger. 

Sam Darnold isn’t going to cut it guys, I don’t care how good that defense or Oline is man. AFC is just too competitive not to have a QB that has the goods. 

draft Wilson/Fields or trade for Watson and let’s get going on our future. 

• Thumb Down 1

I lived in Buffalo during their SB runs and I really love the people and the city!

But their success hurts me some now honestly because it just shows me how poorly the Jets have mismanaged their current situation!

With that said i am happy for the ..... the .. the 

Bills....

image.gif

• Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, usanyj said:

I dislike the bills because they are division rivals. That being said, I can’t say I hate watching them, they are a fun team to watch. Plus, Allen doesn’t seem like a tool bag like Brady, so he’s likable at least. 

I hope they get sent home next week.

You dislike them because they’re in our division? I never understood this.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Are you high? They dominated. Oh wait, sorry forgot your schtick

If it were not for epic coaching brain farts last week by the Colts, the Bills would’ve been eliminated already.  

If not for the wind and a concussion against the Ravens, the Bills would’ve been eliminated tonight.

”Dominated”?  LOL.  These were two of the weakest playoff games in NFL history.  Sam Darnold, Adam Gase and the rest of the 2020 Jets would have won both of those games too.   

SAR I 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

If it were not for epic coaching brain farts last week by the Colts, the Bills would’ve been eliminated already.  

If not for the wind and a concussion against the Ravens, the Bills would’ve been eliminated tonight.

”Dominated”?  LOL.  These were two of the weakest playoff games in NFL history.  Sam Darnold, Adam Gase and the rest of the 2020 Jets would have won both of those games too.   

SAR I 

The Wind and a Concussion ?????? I think you have a concussion.

Lamar Jackson stunk before he got that concussion, threw a terrible Interception in the end zone which turned into a pick six, was losing 17-3, and is not the type of QB, going against a top defense, that will bring you back passing the football. This guy will never win a SB because at some point you have to effectively pass the football in the playoffs to win and advance to the SB. 

Both defenses played well but the Bills got it done and Jackson made the fatal mistake that sealed the game. 

The Bills have a great defense that will no doubt be tested next week when they Play the Chiefs (unless Cleveland can pull off a miracle) but they deserve credit for both wins not silly statements like the ones you just made.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The Wind and a Concussion ?????? I think you have a concussion.

Lamar Jackson stunk before he got that concussion, threw a terrible Interception in the end zone which turned into a pick six, was losing 17-3, and is not the type of QB, going against a top defense, that will bring you back passing the football. This guy will never win a SB because at some point you have to effectively pass the football in the playoffs to win and advance to the SB. 

Both defenses played well but the Bills got it done and Jackson made the fatal mistake that sealed the game. 

The Bills have a great defense that will no doubt be tested next week when they Play the Chiefs (unless Cleveland can pull off a miracle) but they deserve credit for both wins not silly statements like the ones you just made.

Sar doesn't care if what he says is accurate or correct. He just says what he knows will upset people. It works. Every time regardless if it's true. I'm starting to think he's running for President in 2024. 

Marv Levy, I am happy for you...I hope you get to experience winning the big one before your final  lift off from Bill's country.

Congrats to Bills fans, most of you deserve it, the one New York State based football team possibly on it's way back to the Super Bowl after what seems like an eternity on the outside looking in.

Credit to SeanMcDermott, Brandon Beane, Josh Allen, Diggs and some other very good football players.

Still an unlikely pairing for next week but the Bills and Browns in the AFC, that would be epic clash of once marginalized NFL franchises.