Congrats to the Bills

HighPitch

10 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Downtrodden like the Jets

If they can do it anyone can.

Superb play tonight gentlemen good luck

+1

Only AFC East Team I kinda kinda not hate seeing do well at current, given their own sad pathetic history, if it isn't going to be us.

#NeverPats #NeverPhins

Buffalo v. Cleveland would be my own hoped for AFCCG.  And I'd love to see Cleveland in the big game.  I'd likely root for them there, whereas I usually dgaf about the Super Bowl result.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

They have 3 or 4 Hawkeyes on their roster so happy for those guys.

And some Alabama boys as well so I'm happy for them as well as Josh Allen. I live here and there fans CAN be Dbags. Going to work on days when they beat the Jets was brutal . Thank God we would usually split with them . Then, on Monday,  I'd wear my Ben Graham jersey all day as pay back.   

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

+1

Only AFC East Team I kinda kinda not hate seeing do well at current, given their own sad pathetic history, if it isn't going to be us.

#NeverPats #NeverPhins

Buffalo v. Cleveland would be my own hoped for AFCCG.  And I'd love to see Cleveland in the big game.  I'd likely root for them there, whereas I usually dgaf about the Super Bowl result.

Cleveland seems to be doing quite well without OBJ. Who would have thunk it ? lol 

• Upvote 1

I live in Rochester so am in the middle of Bills country.  I've been to about 25 games in Buffalo to see the Jets and every time I go I feel like I'm on the set of Idiocracy.
Some of those clowns make the horn guy from the capital raid look like Hugh Grant.

Yea completely agree. Also from Rochester. Absolute savages.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

Please no, we need the chiefs to take care of business. No baker or Allen in the Super Bowl, please. 

Cause of Darnold? That ship has sailed. Would be good to.see some fresh teams, particularly teams that have struggled a lot this century 

10 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Sar doesn't care if what he says is accurate or correct. He just says what he knows will upset people. It works. Every time regardless if it's true. I'm starting to think he's running for President in 2024. 

He graduated first in his class from the PatfanTex school of trolling..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Because the Bills are in the division and because Baker is annoying 

Both true but who cares if the Jets aren't there? I can see the Pats being someone to root against for most, the dolphins too for those of us north of 40-45, but the Bills I don't view them as some big rival? I'd like to see them win one personally. 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Both true but who cares if the Jets aren't there? I can see the Pats being someone to root against for most, the dolphins too for those of us north of 40-45, but the Bills I don't view them as some big rival? I'd like to see them win one personally. 

I would rather everyone share my pain and misery evenly through the division.  ?