DeShaun Watson's Texans departure seems inevitable

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

Well if I was GM I’d trade for Mahomes for a 2038 6th rounder. That’s how you GM.

No I’m not blind to ALL the circumstances around Watson, you fans are just salivating at his fantasy production the kid hasn’t won a ******* thing in the NFL and you will all say well he had no help blah blah blah, well yeah so let’s trade every ******* pick to pay this guy 40 million a year with the worst roster by far in football and expect him to be our savior.

SHUT THE **** UP you GM worse then ******* Macc if you want to give up the farm for this problem.

• Haha 3

Just an example of my opinion of Watson.
This year my fantasy league decided to play with 2 QBs.  
I had Mahomes and Watson.
I named the team after Watson.
The guy is really freakin good.

I haven’t played fantasy football in a long *$$ time ... but how the h*ll could you get both those guys?

Is there just 2 people in your league?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

No I’m not blind to ALL the circumstances around Watson, you fans are just salivating at his fantasy production the kid hasn’t won a ******* thing in the NFL and you will all say well he had no help blah blah blah, well yeah so let’s trade every ******* pick to pay this guy 40 million a year with the worst roster by far in football and expect him to be our savior.

SHUT THE **** UP you GM worse then ******* Macc if you want to give up the farm for this problem.

Damn dude you may want to log off and go take a walk if this is making you that angry 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I watched and this is not true and the splits back me up.  He threw for more yards in the 1st half of games then he did in the 2nd, he had 15 TDs in the first half vs 21 in the 2nd.  He had 700 more yards and 7 more TDs within 1-8 points then down 8-16. He actually ran for more yards in the 2nd half then he did it the 1st half.   They just were trailing all the time because they were terrible and even so 10 games were decided by 8 points or less.  He was incredible this year.  

And the last 2 years when they had an actual team, they won double digit games, and they won the division.  It’s not like we’re going off 1 season.  Kid was amazing on a terrible team.

But did you watch the game? Or have him on your fantasy team?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I watched and this is not true and the splits back me up.  He threw for more yards in the 1st half of games then he did in the 2nd, he had 15 TDs in the first half vs 21 in the 2nd.  He had 700 more yards and 7 more TDs within 1-8 points then down 8-16. He actually ran for more yards in the 2nd half then he did it the 1st half.   They just were trailing all the time because they were terrible and even so 10 games were decided by 8 points or less.  He was incredible this year.  

And the last 2 years when they had an actual team, they won double digit games, and they won the division.  It’s not like we’re going off 1 season.  Kid was amazing on a terrible team.

Good QBs are secretly bad and bad ones are secretly good. This place is freaky Friday yo.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Sounds pretty personal. Jesus.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

And the last 2 years when they had an actual team, they won double digit games, and they won the division.  It’s not like we’re going off 1 season.  Kid was amazing on a terrible team in total disarray. 

He was also great in the playoffs last year, and has led in Game winning drives before. He's great overall, and clutch. Just look at the Buffalo play ffs. People forget It's not his fault that his team crumbled and let up 51 points in 3 quarters against fellow QB Wizard, Patrick Mahomes.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

And the last 2 years when they had an actual team, they won double digit games, and they won the division.  It’s not like we’re going off 1 season.  Kid was amazing on a terrible team in total disarray. 

They went from double digit wins to 4-12 after losing one player Hopkins

Top 5 QBs don’t go 4-12 because they lose one player.  Sam, who is reviled here, went 7-9 with a way worse roster and coach

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Darnoids can’t realistically defend him so next best thing is crap all over every other possible option. 

As a Darnold truther myself... we should still dump him for a day 2 pick and give up multiple firsts for Watson.

We can debate price, sure, but I don’t understand debating the player. 

Watson is elite, and I’d rather have a known commodity then a draft pick or a reclamation project.

I don’t even see how that’s a debate. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by MashablePowerful.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

Some guys reallyyyy don't like the players having any sort of power at all. Meanwhile owners will mercilessly cut a player the minute they can do so and it benefits them. Deshaun has a lot of leverage right now, and I don't blame him for using it while he is still in his prime and has the ability to do so

We see the same thing whenever a Jet player wants to get paid. It’s like some fans have appointed themselves Woody’s personal accountant. I for one am tired of winning the Salary Cap Olympics.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

As a Darnold truther myself... we should still dump him for a day 2 pick and give up multiple firsts for Watson.

We can debate price, sure, but I don’t understand debating the player. 

Watson is elite, and I’d rather have a known commodity then a draft pick or a reclamation project.

I don’t even see how that’s a debate. 

You are like a cracked window in a house of farts, my level-headed friend.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2