Jump to content

Classic game: Rodgers vs Brady


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

Brees looking like that game where Quentin couples made him his bitch

Wow, he was a bust in NY, didn't realize that dude was even in the league.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Classic game. Beating the Saints D was impressive, considering Brady got pounded during the regular season.

Brady is used to getting pounded. Don't judge, its 2021. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Pack will be the NFC Champion. It took the Saints having 4 (?) turnovers for the Bucs to beat them.

Not sure about the AFC. That’s a toss up in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Facts said:

I think Pack will be the NFC Champion. It took the Saints having 4 (?) turnovers for the Bucs to beat them.

Not sure about the AFC. That’s a toss up in my opinion.

Packers win, rooting for bills honestly.  The anti Allen 55% completion % in college crew on this board is everywhere.  And it’s fantastic watching him succeed.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Classic game. Beating the Saints D was impressive, considering Brady got pounded during the regular season.

Brady didn't beat the Saints D. He was held in check. He was a game manager today, scoring on short fields after turnovers and avoiding turnovers. He was pedestrian today.  Brees, on the other hand, and the Saints handed the game to the Bucs with 4 turnovers. 

The Cook fumble changed the game. 20-13 Saints with them driving in the 3rd quarter.  

Still despise Brady and have no love for the Bills.  Hoping for a healthy Mahomes and a GB/KC SB.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

Packers win, rooting for bills honestly.  The anti Allen 55% completion % in college crew on this board is everywhere.  And it’s fantastic watching him succeed.  

Spoken like a true Jets fan (sarcasm). Why would a Jets fan think it is fantastic for a division rival to succeed?  Or are you one of those self-hating fans that thrives when the Jets stink and the division is dominated by another team? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Brady didn't beat the Saints D. He was held in check. He was a game manager today, scoring on short fields after turnovers and avoiding turnovers. He was pedestrian today.  Brees, on the other hand, and the Saints handed the game to the Bucs with 4 turnovers. 

The Cook fumble changed the game. 20-13 Saints with them driving in the 3rd quarter.  

Still despise Brady and have no love for the Bills.  Hoping for a healthy Mahomes and a GB/KC SB.  

Say what you want to say about Brady, but the guy is over a year older than Brees and didn’t make the big mistakes he made today. He is about to play in his 14th conference title game at 43 years of age. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rodgers vs Brady is the HGH Bowl.

Time for the nfl to come clean about the pink elephant in the room.  They swept it under the rug when peyton got caught having it delivered to his home.

But its no secret anymore and we know these two are on it.  I just dont understand why in this day and age we cant be honest and open about what is going on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

wow, you guys give the bucs D no credit.  it is all saints TOs not bucs forcing TOs.

Haters gunna hate.

Hey, it's a Who Dat guy!  Sorry for your loss.  I agree, it wasn't just some random TO's, the Tampa D played well.  I think they even shut out Michael Thomas completely with no catches.

Have to give Todd Bowles credit here.

BTW, my fellow Jets fans, I think Bowles is going to get another shot as HC.  Maybe a few more years, but he might deserve it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Morrissey said:

It’s very important having an elite quarterback. This final four further proves to me that we need to move on  from Darnold.

Allen is elite?  What part of missing wide open wrs makes him elite?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bucs crushed the Packers in regular season. Rodgers threw his first ever pick six and had what was arguably his worst ever game. 

If Bucs defense plays well, they'll win this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Bucs crushed the Packers in regular season. Rodgers threw his first ever pick six and had what was arguably his worst ever game. 

If Bucs defense plays well, they'll win this. 

You can't ever underestimate Brady and his good luck. I had a gut feeling about the Bucs being the dark horse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bronx said:

You can't ever underestimate Brady and his good luck. I had a gut feeling about the Bucs being the dark horse.

Because the bucs are a better team, Brady doesn't have to play as well as Rodgers to win this game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Titan24 said:

Packers win, rooting for bills honestly.  The anti Allen 55% completion % in college crew on this board is everywhere.  And it’s fantastic watching him succeed.  

I have no proof because I don't think I was posted back then, but I did like the potential of Allen, and wished that Macc hadn't wasted 3 2nd's to move up. But then again, he might have chosen Rosen, instead of Allen anyway, so what's the difference now lol...

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ruby2 said:

Rodgers still has an arm attached to his body. Pack by at least 10 with absolute blowout potential.

Seen too many big games where Rodgers lets inferior teams hang around to bite him in the end. In fairness after allowing a nobody QB almost beat them last week in DC, there is nothing to recommend Todd Bowles' weak ass defense being an impediment. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Seen too many big games where Rodgers lets inferior teams hang around to bite him in the end. In fairness after allowing a nobody QB almost beat them last week in DC, there is nothing to recommend Todd Bowles' weak ass defense being an impediment. 

Bowles is a horrible head coach but he’s capable as a DC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bugg said:

Seen too many big games where Rodgers lets inferior teams hang around to bite him in the end. In fairness after allowing a nobody QB almost beat them last week in DC, there is nothing to recommend Todd Bowles' weak ass defense being an impediment. 

The Bucs didn't have Devin White against Washington and their defense was feckless. White comes back yesterday and was the best player on the field, completely wrecking the Saints offense. Tampa's defense at full strength is as good as it currently gets in the league. I'm still picking Rodgers though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...