Holy moly Dan Campbell asst HC for Saints going to Detroit

Wit

On 1/18/2021 at 9:31 AM, Adoni Beast said:

I don’t think Bienemy is getting passed on due to impatience. He’s been bombing interviews every hiring cycle apparently.

I can see Daboll going to Houston if they keep Watson or get the #2 pick from the Jets. Otherwise, looks like he’s staying in Buffalo for another year.

Philly will probably hire Todd Bowles.

It seems he wants player control as well. 

I bet everyone loves hearing that from a 1st time HC who doesn't even coordinate the offense he works on. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

It seems he wants player control as well. 

I bet everyone loves hearing that from a 1st time HC who doesn't even coordinate the offense he works on. 

Player control?! If he’s really asking/demanding that he’s insane.

Apparently some of the stuff he was involved in while coaching college was pretty bad. So with a closet full of skeletons, you don’t demand anything.

Bienemy’s best bet is to suck it up, bet on himself and take an OC job where he’s actually calling the plays. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Player control?! If he’s really asking/demanding that he’s insane.

Apparently some of the stuff he was involved in while coaching college was pretty bad. So with a closet full of skeletons, you don’t demand anything.

Bienemy’s best bet is to suck it up, bet on himself and take an OC job where he’s actually calling the plays. 

I actually agree with that.  I think one of the knocks on him is that no one can really put a finger on his actual value. Reid being above him is great on one side of the coin , but he may need to run his own offense before being taken seriously. 

but that was a report coming out of Houston. That he wanted at least partial control of the roster. Hey, Maybe its the "reason" he can't get the HC gig because he really doesn't want one. Who knows?  But I agree its a bit much to ask for a first timer.