Adam Schefter: 1 Team In Best Position For Deshaun Watson Trade

1 minute ago, NYJ1 said:

So you're saying we should give up our entire amount of quality picks for ONE player. The asking price is way too much and if I'm JD I don't want any part of that.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using JetNation.com mobile app

He’s not saying that at all.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All depends on their ask. Right now he is their problem so if they have to deal him the compensation must be reasonable if not a slight discount. I'm all for exploring the cost and I'd love

They are not.

Posted Images

try again, dick nose. You're hell bent on showing up everyone here on here with your "common sense" assessment of the Watson situation - but you're just like everyone else with an a$$hole and an opinion.  Sweet lotto ticket analogy - but i don't' value Watson like that... he was on sh*tty houston team and barely scrapped together 5 wins. Same sh*t here.... Being superman will only get you so far..
this roster is in need of so much talent; would rather roll the dice addressing the QB elsewhere - over fleecing out 1st rounds for the next two years.
Fields+all them picks>>>Watson
You don't like it --> toss my salad. 

LMAO. I thought I was the only one still calling annoying people “dick nose” LMAO

Choon328 - not calling you annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
8 minutes ago, prime21 said:

LMAO. I thought I was the only one still calling annoying people “dick nose” LMAO

Choon328 - not calling you annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Props to both of these guys for having a spat and not rushing to the report button. A mod would’ve intervened had they.