Breer On Saleh Interview

KRL

I actually thought about the Zoom interview process and how a poor internet connection could lead to a disastrous interview for a candidate. Glad to see Saleh bounced back and made the best of it. 

In a normal year, is there typically a phone call or FaceTime type thing before an in person interview? 

22 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Offensive stability incase Lefluer gets picked up!? Oh my Saleh, come on in..

I think that's what we're seeing with the setup being OC and then both a Run Game Coordinator (Benton) and Passing Game Coordinator (Calabrese) below Lafleur - the hope is that if Lafleur leaves, one of the two will be ready to step into his shoes to keep continuity

Read about how Saleh won the miners DC job. He comes prepared in these interviews with a concrete multi-year plan down to practice details about how to turn the team around...

This is a guy that understands contingency planning and scenario analysis, and is detail-oriented.

Kind of like a Bill Belichick on adderal. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Vader said:

Read about how Saleh won the miners DC job. He comes prepared in these interviews with a concrete multi-year plan down to practice details about how to turn the team around...

This is a guy that understands contingency planning and scenario analysis, and is detail-oriented.

Kind of like a Bill Belichick on adderal. 

He also worked his way up from defensive intern and just outproduced everyone else from an output and efficiency standpoint with new tech (at the time). That's the name of the game with shortened practices with this CBA.

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

He also worked his way up from defensive intern and just outproduced everyone else from an output and efficiency standpoint with new tech (at the time). That's the name of the game with shortened practices with this CBA.

Yeah, I remember reading that too — about tech. When he got his start, the older generation of coaches were not tech literate and he used this to his advantage.

Saleh screams brilliant. This league is all about adapting. We’ll see how well he adapts and how well he adapts to those that have adapted to him.

• Upvote 1