Seahawks Spoke with Gase about OC position

Lith

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Just remember that all the analysts were saying that Gase schemed someone open on every play.  Sam just couldn't find that person and he needs motion and route trees to simplify things for him.

Maybe Russ can scan a field and find that guy?  

Hmmmmmm yea it was Sam Darnold who sabotaged Adam Gase and got him fired in Miami....Umm I mean NY!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmmmm yea it was Sam Darnold who sabotaged Adam Gase and got him fired in Miami....Umm I mean NY!

Don't forget the Bears. Darnold was sabotaging him there too as he had a bottom tier offense as their OC

55 minutes ago, K Clue said:

Everyone in the NFL knows you only introduce Gase to your QB if you want him to regress... I’m guessing Pete Carol didn’t get the memo. 

Pete Carroll is making a play for worst coach in the league now that Gase is gone. Did you hear that comment he made about how they were only thinking about winning and moving on so he doesn't know how they lost? I've never heard a coach utter anything like it. 

He's probably got side gig trying to heal gunshot wounds with the power of positive thinking. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why would Jamal Adams be upset?  He had the best season of his career under Gase.  All he would need is to get Gregg Williams hired there and he's all set.  lol.

Pay Jamal and he’d play for The Branson Barnstormers.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Joejet said:

Wait until the first day of camp when Gase opens up his gym bag and out pops Dowell. Pete screams what’s that? And Gase says, oh that’s just Dowell he goes everywhere with me. Don’t worry Pete, he won’t hurt anyone.

And hobbits fit in the overhead so no increased travel costs

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, flgreen said:

I'm not convinced that Adams will be in that building,  Hawks don't have a lot of cap space if the cap drops as predicted.  Think I read $19M.  Have a hard time seeing them giving it all to a box safety. 

Be a riot if he winds up back on the Jets for around $12M. :)  

Can we pick him back up and flip him to the Texans to get some of that draft capital back for the Watson trade? Epic!

• Haha 1

Gase may be a very good OC, just not a good head coach. Similar to Bowles. Bowles is doing great and has done great as a DC. They are just not head coach material. Who knows maybe Salah is a great DC but may turn out to be a crappy HC. Ya just don’t know til they are in it. 
Exception Gase. He wasn’t a good head coach in Miami but the Jets still hired him.