Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate when athletes do this, but hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Deshauuuuuuuuuuun

Get it done Tanny

aaaaaaand I'm hard.....

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

aroused arousal intensifies GIF

He hit like simply to drive up any pricing.....   we are as dysfunctional as Houston, more actually.  Browns, Bucs, Bills, Redskins, Dolphins and yes, I could go on etc.. teams that 5 years ago we laughed at have passed us no problem.  Up and don their rosters are better. Why??  The Johnsons.

His agent will make sure he signs a BIG contract because chances are , he'll die on the vine here too. 

• Haha 1
Just now, GQMartin said:

Craig Carton just reported the Texans are meeting to discuss which team they will be willing to trade Watson to.

this was reported over the weekend by Schefter too.  The Texans brass has already met to discuss possible destinations if they're forced to trade him.

• Upvote 1
Just now, southparkcpa said:

He hit like simply to drive up any pricing.....   we are as dysfunctional as Houston, more actually.  Browns, Bucs, Bills, Redskins, Dolphins and yes, I could go on etc.. teams that 5 years ago we laughed at have passed us no problem.  Up and don their rosters are better. Why??  The Johnsons.

His agent will make sure he signs a BIG contract because chances are , he'll die on the vine here too. 

What a loser mentality you have

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

this was reported over the weekend by Schefter too.  The Texans brass has already met to discuss possible destinations if they're forced to trade him.

Thanks!

Did it say they met or they will meet?  Maybe this was the update that they are meeting today.

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Why are there always buzz kills in these type of threads?  But the same guys will yell when Zach Wilson’s dad likes tweets about the patriots. 

Tbh, I'm not letting myself believe (yet) that we have a legit shot at Watson. 

I'm just excited because there is some buzz around the franchise again since the Saleh hire. It feels like we got a legitimately highly sought after candidate who has a chance to actually change the culture at Florham park. There is hope. Maybe it's false hope, maybe it's the real deal. IDK. But there is hope.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

It's so psychotic nuts to think we're going to spend the asking price for Watson. Just because a NY periodical is promoting such a move, does NOT mean it's sane or logical ? That said, I'd love to have Watson if his asking price were a 2nd, preferably 3rd round draft choice. Anything more than that and I'm perfectly happy to go to into camp with Sammy and another young buck QB JD drafted fighting it out in a QB competition.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Thumb Down 5
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 2
Just now, NYJ1 said:

It's so psychotic nuts to think we're going to spend the asking price for Watson. Just because a NY periodical is promoting such a move, does NOT mean it's sane or logical ? That said, I'd love to have Watson if his asking price were a 2nd, preferably 3rd round draft choice. Anything more than that and I'm perfectly happy to go to into camp with Sammy and another young buck QB JD drafted fighting it out in a QB competition.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using JetNation.com mobile app

Wait, so you don't think Watson is even worth a 1st??????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2