Watson may have just indicated legit interest in the Jets

6 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Fine but that does not make a pile of shlt filet mignon.  We need a complete and balanced team and if we trade a ton of picks, were gonna be behind the Bills and Fins for years.  

Exactly.  It doesnt matter how good a QB is if your team is full of holes you aren’t winning.  Look at Mahomes.  Yes as great as he his team is absolutely loaded with talent and he had Andy Reid.  The Bills are loaded with Talent which protects Josh Allen.  If anything the Jets need as many draft picks as they can.  Giving away 3 first round picks won’t help.  I’d rather just draft a QB if we are going in a new direction because at least we can surround him with more talent and he will be on a rookie deal 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

?

This place is going to crash hard when he stays in Houston. 

Some of ya'll gonna need this: 

Suicide Prevention Hotline

800-273-8255

I can’t see him stay... this is a James harden situation minus 40lb. I think he goes to Miami.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

You have your Chad Pennington doll and jerk off to it I suppose?  10 years no playoffs, arguably the top 3 worst teams in the league. Woody LOVES blind fans.   Give me your address, Ill send you $10 for  football cards.

I’m fake quoted btw, if you see page 1

You are delusional if you think Watson shouldn’t be here because “it’s the Jets and something will go wrong”

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

If we make a trade I think JD will fleece them and many
fans of other teams will be like “we couldn’t offer that?!!!”

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah don’t think that’ll happen this time around no offense to JD. Cat is out of the bag and 15 teams are currently evaluating what to offer. Even the idiot Texans just have to pick the best one.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I’m fake quoted btw, if you see page 1

You are delusional if you think Watson shouldn’t be here because “it’s the Jets and something will go wrong”

I don’t say that....    I said he’s gonna want a Kings ransom as he should because he’s good and we have a rep of ruining QBs.   fake quoted???  Don’t know what that is but I’ll check. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yeah don’t think that’ll happen this time around no offense to JD. Cat is out of the bag and 15 teams are currently evaluating what to offer. Even the idiot Texans just have to pick the best one.

IF Watson is actually traded (still a big IF in my book), whichever team lands him is giving up 3 1st round picks and then some. You aren't even in the conversation if you can't offer 3 1st rounders. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

I can’t see him stay... this is a James harden situation minus 40lb. I think he goes to Miami.

That’s fine.  Like I said In a previous posts we have way too many holes to sacrifice 3 first round picks including the 2nd overall pick .  

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

That’s fine.  Like I said In a previous posts we have way too many holes to sacrifice 3 first round picks including the 2nd overall pick .  

(You will still have holes after you use those three first round picks, and one of them will be QB1)

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3

5 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Sacrifice lol. We aren’t cutting their hearts out and throwing them into a volcano to appease the Sun God. We would be trading them for an elite player at the most important position in sport. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s never more obvious than in times like these that the great bulk of Jets fans are absolutely terrified by the idea of the Jets getting good. 

Ok so the number 2 next years number 1 and 2 and Sam Darnold

And we'll throw em CTM for their forums !!

8 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Just give them Darnold as a straight up deal.  Many on here think Sam is a franchise QB just mired by no talent around him, bad coaching, etc.   So Houston should absolutely jump at the proposal.

Seriously, give them Darnold and anything else they want for Watson.

Very telling that basically every poster who is farting on Watson is a Darnold apologist. Make no mistake, the arguments against Watson are just yet another disguised argument to keep Darnold because an outright defense of him is impossible in light of the facts.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

He hit like simply to drive up any pricing.....   we are as dysfunctional as Houston, more actually.  Browns, Bucs, Bills, Redskins, Dolphins and yes, I could go on etc.. teams that 5 years ago we laughed at have passed us no problem.  Up and don their rosters are better. Why??  The Johnsons.

His agent will make sure he signs a BIG contract because chances are , he'll die on the vine here too. 

This is a very short sighted view in that the opinion of teams “passing us” is based on a single season with a prior coach.  Furthermore everything resets each year so it’s not like the skins or Miami are ahead of us.  They can easily be back to losing records.  The line between 2-14 and 9-7 is very small.  The real “passing” is 9-7 to 12-4.  

also you don’t think Watson realizes part of the record of alll these teams is based on an play?  Nice try though champ!

37 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

The Jets  have a ton of holes all over the roster.  Giving away 3 first round picks will make it even harder to build a team.  I don’t care how good the QB us you aren’t going to win unless you have a good team around the QB like the Chiefs and Bills

Right... like Jamal, Genold and Becton made us good.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Very telling that basically every poster who is farting on Watson is a Darnold apologist. Make no mistake, the arguments against Watson are just yet another disguised argument to keep Darnold because at outright defense of him is impossible in light of the facts.

Not really.  In fact most of us said we would be fine drafting a QB.  Good try Though junior  ?