coaching staff

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Is Shawn a kid? I hope not, I would feel bad for being snarky. 

Shaun, if you're under 16 years old, good on ya, and keep it up!

You wouldn't be concerned if this was a 15-year old posting these threads?  I sure would be.

@Pac once posted a stellar article written by a 13-year old on JN.  Set the bar higher, my man.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, heymangold said:

He does this on purpose, right?

Someone asked this last time, I forget who. This guy is definitely playing the long troll game.  As a message board admin I am supposed to be mad, that is what they tell you in the playbook. He is so subtle, I actually just want to top my cap to him. This is brilliant.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Maxman said:

Someone asked this last time, I forget who. This guy is definitely playing the long troll game.  As a message board admin I am supposed to be mad, that is what they tell you in the playbook. He is so subtle, I actually just want to top my cap to him. This is brilliant.

I don't know if it's genuine or facetious, but either way it's great content that I support.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Grandy said:

I don't know if it's genuine or facetious, but either way it's great content that I support.

It is 100% a long troll game. He is doing an amazing job at it. People tend to try and do to much. He has mastered the art of getting in and getting out. 

Always leave them wanting more. I am a big fan of what this guy is doing. Not even kidding.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

33 minutes ago, Maxman said:

27 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It is 100% a long troll game. He is doing an amazing job at it. People tend to try and do to much. He has mastered the art of getting in and getting out. 

Always leave them wanting more. I am a big fan of what this guy is doing. Not even kidding.

I see so much of the same thing on Jets Facebook groups that it’s genuinely believable.

• Upvote 2