Call me crazy, call me nutsy...

jetswin

3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Brady winning another SB with a different team while the Patriots future looks miserable would absolutely crush Patriots fans. So I'm all for that happening. 

Rodgers winning and Brady questioned as a Patriot system QB is pure gold too 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, jetswin said:

(Odd Couple reference for those in the know lol)

I'll be rooting for Brady this weekend, I can't stand Rodgers. It's almost as if the earth reversed its axis

I am. My main reason is that the more Brady withs the worse Darth Belichick feels and the more it undermines his legacy

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Brady winning another SB with a different team while the Patriots future looks miserable would absolutely crush Patriots fans. So I'm all for that happening. 

100% plus belichick who is the true source of evil in NE AND the guy who screwed /embaressed the Jets 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

i know the whole debate about whether it's brady or the bellichicken.  imo the jury is still out.  sure brady is sitting high after bringing a pretty loaded team to the nfc championship game.  and it's not like the bucs steam rolled their way during the season.  bellichiken had scrub players and a plenty scrub qb and still managed 7-9.  not great mind you but about all that could have been expected of that team given the junk players they had all over the roster.  remember a number of patsie players chose to sit out.

give brady his due for still performing at such a high level at his age and it can be also argued that the bucs wouldn't even be sniffing this game if they stuck with winston or some other qb.  but don't count the patsies out next season and beyond as long as the bellichicken is in place.

These are two of the best QBs to ever play the game.  I think I'm going to try to forget about all the surrounding crap and just enjoy a game with more offensive firepower in four quarters than we've seen in 64 quarters of Jet football this year.  I'm sure I'll have moments where I want to see Brady get squashed, but it should be a fantastic game.

Likewise, I am fervently hoping Mahomes is back and in good shape this weekend because ultimately, I want to see a Mahomes-Rodgers showdown.  That should be the most incredible QB matchup in the Super Bowl possible in any year in any parallel dimension.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, choon328 said:

A substantial number of Patriots fans became Bucs fans the moment Brady signed the contract with Tampa Bay.  A substantial portion of the rest are abandoning ship and claiming they were never Pats fans in the first place.

So, no, this doesn't work either.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, choon328 said:

You're kidding, right? Those bandwagon clowns are buying Tampa jerseys faster than they are cheap Irish whiskey at this point.

• Upvote 2