Call me crazy, call me nutsy...

jetswin

46 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Brady is 10000000000000000000000x more likable not in a Pats uniform

I said it

**** it

A Cheat in Bucs clothing is still a Cheat. The only time I would ever root for Tom Brady is if he was playing against Al-Qaeda . . . and even that's a stretch.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

16 minutes ago, jetswin said:

you guys are missing the point, I hate Brady, just hate him less than Rodgers.

Besides we kicked Brady's ass in our only playoff game so there's that

How can a true Jets fan hate another QB more than Tom Brady? Did you just become a fan this year?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Is it really that hard.  I don't like BIll Belichick and the Patriots are in our Division.  I do not root for the Patriots ever.  I do not like Tom Brady.  An arrogant pr!ck is still an arrogant pr!ck no matter what uniform he wears.  I will not root for the Buccaneers as long as Tom Brady is their QB.  Unless either of the following statements are true:

1. Brady and the Bucs are playing the Patriots
  2. A victory by Brady and the Bucs will benefit the Jets.

Since neither statement 1 or statement 2 is correct, I will root for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers on Sunday. 

Schadenfraude is an added bonus: I live in Chicago area, most Bears fans feel the same way about the Packers that we do about Patriots.  I take pleasure watching Bears fans suffer at the hands of the Packers.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

59 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Brady winning another SB with a different team while the Patriots future looks miserable would absolutely crush Patriots fans. 

This is entirely false. If anything, it would make massholes even happier and more unbearable. Most of them became buccs fans the minute Belichick signed a black QB, and the rest switched over around week 14.

• Haha 1

I don't have the Brady hate as much as some.(didn't say I liked him calm down)

I'm married to a Pats fan

I think Aaron Rodgers is an unlikeable d*****

That being said.

We need Aaron to stop Brady and the Bills. 

Worst case scenario is the Bills play Dragon Slayer against the old past his prime Brady Dragon and we get to hear about how the Bills beat Tom Brady in a superbowl for all eternity. I lived in Buffalo for 6 years and have close friends who are Bills fans .... I don't need that ****.

I was so very happy that the Chiefs won this past weekend, otherwise I would've despised every single team in the championship round.

Brady is intolerable, so I will absolutely be rooting for the Packers, but nothing more than the lesser of two evils.  With that said, I will really be rooting for the Chiefs to blow out the Bills, and then do the same again to whoever they face in the Super Bowl (again, preferably the Packers).

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Unless he wins hes had a Cousins like year

I remember joining an ice hockey league here in Charlotte when I was 35.  Most kids were 22, right out of school. They passed me like I was Ken Obrien.   I Led the league in holding penalties.  At 35 i couldn't believe how much quicker these kids were than me. Brady at 43 was a top QB this year. That's enough to tell me it was him, not the system.  He's lost zip no question , but its him. How'd the system work for NE this year???

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

These are two of the best QBs to ever play the game.  I think I'm going to try to forget about all the surrounding crap and just enjoy a game with more offensive firepower in four quarters than we've seen in 64 quarters of Jet football this year.  I'm sure I'll have moments where I want to see Brady get squashed, but it should be a fantastic game.

Likewise, I am fervently hoping Mahomes is back and in good shape this weekend because ultimately, I want to see a Mahomes-Rodgers showdown.  That should be the most incredible QB matchup in the Super Bowl possible in any year in any parallel dimension.

Kanas looked mortal without Mahomes, hands down the best QB in football.

10 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The system thing has been debunked already. He's playing in a vertical offense right now and excelling. 

Yup, one year hasnt really debunked anything.  Never said his whole career, everything hes become is totally based on a system.

He can play, is on a loaded offense and put up good numbers.  Thats not whats differentiated him from a Cousins who has had similar success 

• Thumb Down 1