Deshaun Watson agent hints he want to come to Jets (video)

Rhg1084

5 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

It doesn’t mean “he might come here”

but unless this is an ongoing joke with him and his manager, this is now the, what, second or 3rd time he’s referencing the Jets in the past few days?

he may WANT to come here. 

I hope it happens as long as the deal is reasonable. 

I hope he's a complete dick about it and refuses to waive his no trade to go anywhere else. If he wants to come here he should also use this leverage to ensure we have as many assets as possible to surround him. No reason to have his future team get into a bidding war. He's not looking for a contract extension, just a better situation 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

He just said live on air the Jets and Texans are in talks for Watson. Could be BS who knows but he also broke the gase firing story 

He didn’t break the story. He made a ‘bold’ prediction without any sources. Same as now. Guy knows how to draw ratings. 

Watson and his agent aren’t stupid.  They know winning in NY is way more profitable with endorsements, post-career job opportunities etc than winning in podunk country.

Look at how much more Derek Jeter is worth than better players who won championships in nothing markets

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

He just said live on air the Jets and Texans are in talks for Watson. Could be BS who knows but he also broke the gase firing story 

LOL

Carton didn’t break anything.

Anyone with a brain knew that Gase was getting fired after the Pats game.

I hope Watson is a Jet soon but I trust Carton about as far as I could throw his degenerate ass.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Social media buzz coming directly from Watson himself and other players.  There is validity to it

I meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

it's going to come down to trade compensation from one team to the other

that's going to be it

him, his pals, his mom, dad, uncle and little neighbor, Timmy, can all "hint" at the Jets....makes 0 difference in business.

This is business folks.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I don't know if I am just seeing the Jets side only because of everything I follow, but there seems to be an insane amount of Watson to the Jets smoke. Are there any other teams receiving this kind of attention?

From what i see and hear the other team is the Fins but not nearly as much as the Jets. 

6 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I don't know if I am just seeing the Jets side only because of everything I follow, but there seems to be an insane amount of Watson to the Jets smoke. Are there any other teams receiving this kind of attention?

Not yet, so if you want the trade to happen I would keep hoping that the situation in Houston continues to deteriorate.