The thing I most want to hear in Saleh PC tomorrow

JohnnyLV

5 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

JD and I have spoken with the Texans front office and we have a deal in place to acquire Deshaun Watson pending the completion of a physical!!

Already setting yourself up for dissapointment with his first press conference? Lol

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I want to hear him say that the defense will be run by the DC and the offense run by the OC, and him not calling the defensive plays. I want him to stress he will be actively involved in all 3 phases like the 49ers coach is, and creating game plans and helping with in game adjustments, but not running one side of the ball. I want to heat him confirm he is the CEO type of coach

Agreed. I also want to hear that his offensive philosophy is to score 30 points a game, but I’m already bracing myself for a bunch of redass crap about toughness and running the ball and winning in cold weather.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

"Woody & Chris have told me to announce that they will be selling the team to Elon Musk."

Only problem with that is that Musk then announces plans to move the Jets in 2036 to Mars.  Says he'll build a domed stadium there with a beautiful view of Olympus Mons.

The Jets make history by becoming the NFL's first off-world franchise.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

I want to hear him say that the defense will be run by the DC and the offense run by the OC, and him not calling the defensive plays. I want him to stress he will be actively involved in all 3 phases like the 49ers coach is, and creating game plans and helping with in game adjustments, but not running one side of the ball. I want to heat him confirm he is the CEO type of coach

i think by them getti  sala that will help em out 50 per 

• Post of the Week 1

He’s going to bring an enthusiasm like Rex did, there will be more energy than both Bowles and Gase combined.

Crucial to his success will be his coordinator hires and their ability to out strategize opponents, situational football aggressiveness etc because that’s not going to be Saleh. Hopefully Lefleur is ready for the gig and they bring in an experienced DC. How typical is a first time HC, OC and DC?