A look at a few posts from the Texans board

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find message board opinions to be some of the most misinformed opinions in sport.

https://www.texanstalk.com/threads/should-we-trade-watson.115537/page-20                

Crazy sh*t from Texans fans.  Surprised they did not suggest we include Becton and Saleh also.  Almost as crazy as some of the takes on our board.  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Do they like Deshaun or are they split on him. 

Overwhelming majority love him.  Some love him but don't like that he's seemingly trying to force his way out.  A few are taking Houston's side on the matter.  Just about all are fed up with ownership.  

• Upvote 2

A team is supposed to build around and include their franchise QB in big decisions that the Texans have had to make in the recent past - they told him they would consult him.  And they didn’t.  Even the Jets had Darnold, a way less accomplished QB, sit in on coaching interviews. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I think the total opposite. 

You do have to sort out the delusional and laughable.  What is left is a fan base that knows their team really  well, watched the team snap and year after year.

Despite our many fights on here and our delusionals on this forum, fan forums know what is what more than national media and often the front office itself.

I think boards collectively do a good job of explaining opinions on players as a group. Strategy... trade value...is not their strong suit. 

• Upvote 4
1 minute ago, heymangold said:

A team is supposed to build around and include their franchise QB in big decisions that the Texans have had to make in the recent past - they told him they would consult him.  And they didn’t.  Even the Jets had Darnold, a way less accomplished QB, sit in on coaching interviews. 

Not only that, I think this is more of a straw that broke the camel’s back situation. They basically gave away a top receiver for nothing and are just woefully incompetent. This isn’t a James Harden situation, current teammates and former teammates aren’t slamming him or defending the culture or ownership. 

• Post of the Week 3
4 minutes ago, Bronx said:

We need to recruit and form a RECON squad led by @Jetsfan80. @Mogglez @football guy to troll the Texans for a bit. @SAR I will be a special advisor and his mission is to promote Gase as their new OC or possibly coach.

Nah, if the goal is to troll, then we need to send our best. I recommend @T0mShane @Falcon63 and @JetsFanShawn. SAR can still oversee operations.

• Haha 4
32 minutes ago, Bronx said:

We need to recruit and form a RECON squad led by @Jetsfan80. @Mogglez @football guy to troll the Texans for a bit. @SAR I will be a special advisor and his mission is to promote Gase as their new OC or possibly coach. 

Those guys are minor league compared to @jetsrule128 Lets take up a collection for a plane ticket, he'll have the whole poop by monday

That Texans fan got the name wrong (Quinten?), but I do wonder if Houston would ask for Quinnen in a trade, and if they, how that would affect the rest of their demands? Personally I wouldn't want to trade Q, but it might be more palatable to the Houston fanbase if they came away with Fields, a young rising star in Q and picks. 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Fun fact, the Jets have won their division 2 times since the merger(98/02). The Texans have won their division 4 of the last six years(including last year).

And Watson wants to come here? Hmm.