Jets DC... Jeff Ulbrich

jetsons

5 hours ago, PS17 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.bba2145592fbe21164273434c70a4d54.jpeg

Yeah....the hires this year YELL FROM THE ROOFTOPS...”CULTURE CHANGE”.

Really wasn’t fair to all Jet fans to inflict little King of Queens guy, who never played and his Dr Frankenstein “the Fraud known as Adam Gase”....on the team for 2 years.

Saleh and now his new DC are from a different planet than the picture above and Gase.

• Sympathy 1

15 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Alright 4-3 under hybrid, cover 3 type defense confirmed. To the FA and Draft machine. I believe this will benefit Bless Austin and Bryce Hall who seem like good fits for the defense. 

We will need: 

5-Tech, single gap, traditional DEs

Every down LEO to line up in either 7 or 9 tech

Fast coverage LBS

Hybrid 4-3 SAM LB that can rush the passer and drop into coverage

To bring back Marcus Maye 

I also think guys like harvey langi and owansor have better chances of sticking as faster LB's.. Also will be good for Mosely. 

14 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I also think guys like harvey langi and owansor have better chances of sticking as faster LB's.. Also will be good for Mosely. 

Depends on what Mosley looks like. If he’s lost a step it’ll be rough because he has more space to cover than ever.

47 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Depends on what Mosley looks like. If he’s lost a step it’ll be rough because he has more space to cover than ever.

Very true, 2 years off will be interesting.  I do think they'll draft some LB's this year to help fill out the front. But from what I had heard early on, Saleh was very excited at the prospect of both williams and Mosely on this defense. 

54 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Hasn’t Mosely played 3-4 his entire career?

pretty much yes, alabama is multiple in their defense but mostly a 2 gap 3-4 base.  I think his skill sets will translate however in a 4-3, he is pretty good in coverage and a very smart LB which will help this defense alot making calls and getting everyone lined up.  I do think they'll look to add speed around him at the Sam and Will spots but we'll see. 

• Upvote 1