***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Man, how lit up is the Packers' board now with LeFleur not trusting Rodgers and going for a FG?  Gotta be nuts.  Nice when it's another team.  lol

That was a really weird call. The Packers D got some lucky picks but they did not play well enough to bank on them stopping Tom Brady in the final 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. He's at his best there 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

Come on man. You saw the jersey being pulled. Bottom line LaFleur not going for it cost them more than that flag did. 

These games are all rigged anyway. Yes first the ball wasn’t catchable and they’ve been mugging all game .it’s laughable the NFL is a joke. I honestly barely watch anymore and this is why. I hate Rogers as much as Brady...didn’t care who won but this stuff is just comical 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lith said:

Too many missed opportunties by GB.  Last minute of first hald.  First minute of second half.  Made too many mistakes to overcome.  Gonna be a long offseason in Green Bay.  They had their chances.

They had adams wide friggin open for a touchdown on that free play too 

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Matt LaFleur maybe just made the worst coaching decision I’ve ever seen. No hyperbole. They deserve to lose.

It's not coaching.  Rodgers had a wide open touchdown just by tucking and running.  And Rodgers got 3 gift INT's from Brady and didn't do anything with it, many bad throws and bad decisions.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I'm still in shock of that choice. Betting on your defense to be able to stop Tom Brady for 2 minutes over rodgers getting 8 yards.

He just lost them the game.

Exactly. That is a move that chicken sh!t Gase would call. How do you call that with Brady on the other side and Rogers as your QB. Dumb. Even if they hold Tampa they still have to score a td. Dumb. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HessStation said:

These games are all rigged anyway. Yes first the ball wasn’t catchable and they’ve been mugging all game .it’s laughable the NFL is a joke. I honestly barely watch anymore and this is why. I hate Rogers as much as Brady...didn’t care who won but this stuff is just comical 

PI is PI....no way they don't throw the flag there with the jersey being stretched out. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

And going for 2 so early. But still I think that flag was sh*t due to how they called the rest of the game. 

Yup, another bean counter with a notebook forcing an early 2 point conversion failure that bites late in the game.

SAR I

Aikman : “ couldn’t have written this story “ LoL...the GOAT at QB. A loaded roster , a good coaching staff . And a pathetically weak conference. Yes ....stunning , only comparison that comes to mind is the 80 US hockey team . 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's not coaching.  Rodgers had a wide open touchdown just by tucking and running.  And Rodgers got 3 gift INT's from Brady and didn't do anything with it, many bad throws and bad decisions.

SAR I

Also true. Green Bay deserves to lose for many reasons. That bs flag is not one of them. 

• Upvote 2