***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

We are on the verge of having to watch Tom Brady play the Bills in a Super Bowl in a year where the Jets just went 2-14 and blew the #1 pick. I predict that we will all be told tomorrow how we should all be thankful for this.

Maybe just a bit premature 

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

This is why you trade for a Watson if he’s available. These receivers aren’t all open by 10 yards or anything, no matter how talented they are. A top QB makes it look so easy & routine. That drive is a punt with Darnold, and I don’t care what tackle they add, what FA WR they sign, or who’s coaching.

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

This is why you trade for a Watson if he’s available. These receivers aren’t all open by 10 yards or anything, no matter how talented they are. A top QB makes it look so easy & routine. That drive is a punt with Darnold, and I don’t care what tackle they add, what FA WR they sign, or who’s coaching.

Seriously.  While that was an overall terrible defensive play on the ball on the TD, as he should've at least had a chance to break it up, it also easily could've been a pick if the only difference was a poorly placed throw by any random crappy QB, as we've seen so many times before.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

We are on the verge of having to watch Tom Brady play the Bills in a Super Bowl in a year where the Jets just went 2-14 and blew the #1 pick. I predict that we will all be told tomorrow how we should all be thankful for this.

I would be actively rooting for the Super Bowl to be cancelled if that's the matchup we're left with.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Off topic help 

Gout from over indulging in shell fish shrimp any home remedies to relieve pain 

Thanks 

No joke,  order tart cherry extract tablets.  You can also do cherry juice, but will add a ton of sugar you don't want.  Cherry supplements worked great for my Dad's gout a few years back.  

• Upvote 1