***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

2 minutes ago, King P said:

The whole offsetting penalties thing really needs to be done away with

I'm pretty sure they actually got that wrong, from an NFL rules standpoint, considering the mix of what would have been a "during the play" penalty, which the roughing call on the Chiefs would qualify as, and "after the play" penalties, which was all 3 unsportsmanlike calls on the Bills, do not offset against each other.  I don't think anyone was worried about having that argument at that point.  Same reason why they couldn't be bothered ejecting anyone.  NFL will probably be pulling in 7 figures in fines over the next few days for all of this.

Tony Romo says the word like way too much. Jesus H, stfu with that abomination already, America. It's so pervasive that it's even become a marketing tool for the faceless idiot masses. "Quitting smoking is hard. Like, really freaking hard." "Is this family, like, streaming and gaming at the same time?" Ugggghhhhh. Pay attention to Maggie Gray on WFAN. Roughly every third word is the word like. She's unlistenable to me strictly because of that.

Oh, and eat shi t, Buffalo.

1 minute ago, jetophile said:

Tony Romo says the word like way too much. Jesus H, stfu with that abomination already, America. It's so pervasive that it's even become a marketing tool for the faceless idiot masses. "Quitting smoking is hard. Like, really freaking hard." "Is this family, like, streaming and gaming at the same time?" Ugggghhhhh. Pay attemtion to Maggie Gray on WFAN. Roughly every third word is the word like. She's unlistenable to me strictly because of that.

Tony Romo is the worst announcer in the NFL.  

He sounds like he swallowed a frog. 

He whines like a little bitch. 

2 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Tony Romo says the word like way too much. Jesus H, stfu with that abomination already, America. It's so pervasive that it's even become a marketing tool for the faceless idiot masses. "Quitting smoking is hard. Like, really freaking hard." "Is this family, like, streaming and gaming at the same time?" Ugggghhhhh. Pay attemtion to Maggie Gray on WFAN. Roughly every third word is the word like. She's unlistenable to me strictly because of that.

Exactly.

You're, like, so on point.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I hope it doesn’t escape notice, amidst the many and various Narratives of the next two weeks, that the lovable, Cinderella story, America-is-rooting-for-you Bills went out in a flurry of tantrums and cheap shots, led by their bitchmade sh*tkicker of a quarterback, who loves to play up his Big Tough Country Boy rep but flops like Manu Ginobili and bitches to the officials more than Brady ever did.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jetophile said:

And I like, typoed attention. I edited it, but I was like, too late. It's because I'm like, really tired.

So I'm LIKE really tired or I'm really tired? Worse filler ever.

I, like, totally know what you're getting at and, like, couldn't agree more. We are, like, so in sync.