***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Good luck.  Before he passed, my Dad had many bouts of gout.  Other than prescription medication (Colchicine), the tart cherry helped him a lot.   Use ice packs, too.  

Gout is a build up of uric acid, so check your diet and look up the classic triggers.  Taking the tart cherry daily may help avoid future flare ups.  Check with your doc.

You are my doctor today. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Give me a break. A 50 yard dime. 

Except it wasn't 50 yards and definitely not close to a "dime".  Go back and rewatch it, Miller actually had to pull up for the ball to get to him, it just was not even slightly an issue because there was no coverage.  That's not a criticism of Brady, because it still counts for the same number of points and he took what was given, but that doesn't magically transform it into something it absolutely wasn't, just because that's the narrative you want it to fit.

The major difference in that play was a complete lack of coverage anywhere near the receiver, otherwise that throw never stands a chance.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

You are my doctor today. 

lol  Let's hope.  I always try to find a natural solution before prescription medication.  Knew nothing about gout before my Dad had it.   For him, would always be in his toe and knee.

JW, if you are in pain after a few days, and the inflammation does not subside, get a prescription.  In two or three days, it will be gone.  Key is to amend your diet and find your trigger(s).  Or else, it will keep returning.

Just now, munchmemory said:

lol  Let's hope.  I always try to find a natural solution before prescription medication.  Knew nothing about gout before my Dad had it.   For him, would always be in his toe and knee.

JW, if you are in pain after a few days, and the inflammation does not subside, get a prescription.  In two or three days, it will be gone.  Key is to amend your diet and find your trigger(s).  Or else, it will keep returning.

It hurts bad in my foot. 

Either shrimp or roast beef seems to be the source. 

I hate real Dr.s I been to hell and back the last few years with DR.s. 

Agree always the natural meds better than the prescribed stuff. 

Thanks a lot 

• Sympathy 1