Happy birthday, Paradis

T0mShane

Happy B! ? Aquarius is the best sign in the zodiac! Gee, I wonder why that is? Answer: am also . Ha, I don't take any of that stuff seriously, it's really just one-size-fits-all vagaries and a bunch of hooey; but it can be harmless fun. They sure got the non-conformist kooky artistic temperament part of that sign right! *Not that I'm a kooky non-conformist artist or anything. ? 

*Am also a Wood Dragon in The Chinese Zodiac. I've been trying to sell a movie script to Hollyweird for years. It's called 'jeto: Year of the Dragon', starring me having a fit and tearing up artwork and kicking a bunch of shi t in, but Bruce Lee stole my thunder and I suck at Jeet Kune Do. Maybe I should stick a romantic element in there, like me listening to the Super Bowl III album on a rainy night and wringing a Namath jersey while anxiously awaiting my lover's return from a whaling expedition, but I keep getting stuck on the believability of the historical timeline. Back to the drawing board! No, I mean it. I'm in my Studio. What was this about again?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jetophile said:

Am also a Wood Dragon in The Chinese Zodiac. I've been trying to sell a movie script to Hollyweird for years. It's called 'jeto: Year of the Dragon', starring me having a fit and tearing up artwork and kicking a bunch of shi t in, but Bruce Lee stole my thunder and I suck at Jeet Kune Do. Maybe I should stick a romantic element in there, like me listening to the Super Bowl III album on a rainy night and wringing a Namath jersey while anxiously awaiting my lover's return from a whaling expedition, but I keep getting stuck on the believability of the historical timeline. Back to the drawing board! No, I mean it. I'm in my Studio. What was this about again?

Lol, Jets always make for good character angles. Really fleshes out the tragedy.

One of my best scrips that got the most play was a dramedy about a divorced father struggling with anger management who has season tickets. Practically wrote itself. 

35 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Lol, Jets always make for good character angles. Really fleshes out the tragedy.

One of my best scrips that got the most play was a dramedy about a divorced father struggling with anger management who has season tickets. Practically wrote itself. 

Here's my Paul Maguire Story for your Birthday because you seemed sympatico with the quirky. Everybody knows that Maguire was notorious for hating on the Jets and he would go out of his way to do it. OK, we'll just see about that. Our tailgate crew used to chuck peanuts just right to hit Paul McGuire in the broadcast booth whenever he was sitting next to Namath.

"Joe! Joe!" Namath would wave at us, and then the surreptitious assault would begin. Maguire would get so pissed he would point and curse the living shi t out of us during commercial breaks. I'm surprised that he never threatened to beat us up in the parking lot after the game. It's funny how we call them stories because if it's a story it generally implies that it's NOT true. I mean, isn't a "true story" somewhat of an oxymoron? Anyway, Paul Maguire, true story, bro.

EDIT & P.S.: We should've thrown down at Applebee's.