Trade talks can start

5 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

@Dunnie & @Barry McCockinner was it reall necessary to down vote someone who is relatively new and hasn’t posted all that much? 
I'm sure I’ll get a salty down vote as well but if it wasn’t worth your time, just move on. 

I got your back boozer. “ Now you two get back here and apologized right away!” 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

@Dunnie & @Barry McCockinner was it really necessary to down vote someone who is relatively new and hasn’t posted all that much? 
I'm sure I’ll get a salty down vote as well but if it wasn’t worth your time, just move on. 

I knew there was going to be 1 or 2, thank you for your support , misery loves company especially because there 100 Watson threads but atleast we have a thread for trade talks/reports 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I thought it was considered tampering until legal tampering period? (a day before the new league year)

That is free agency.  Pretty sure you can always talk trade, just can't execute it until start of league year.

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

@Dunnie & @Barry McCockinner was it really necessary to down vote someone who is relatively new and hasn’t posted all that much? 

fair .... i rarely downvote ... but i hear you .. adjusted.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 4