LETS GO CHIEFS!!

kevinc855

15 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

The last thing I need after watching my team go 2-14 is watching one of our division rivals with one of the most obnoxious fan bases in the league go to the Super Bowl!

SO yes im jaded and salty. LETS GO CHIEFS!

They aren't even the 1st or 2nd most obnoxious fan base in our division.  

I'm still rooting for the Chief's but come on...

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

The last thing I need after watching my team go 2-14 is watching one of our division rivals with one of the most obnoxious fan bases in the league go to the Super Bowl!

I'll be honest, I'd rather see Buffalo win.

Unlike the Pats and Phins, I'm ok (this year) with the Bills winning it all.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

You think the Bills have one of the most obnoxious fan bases?? They’re one of the most laid back fan bases. As far as the game. I want the Bills to win. It would be a double FU to the Pats. Their ex QB makes the SB and their division rival makes the SB. Belly’s cheating ass will look like the bum he dresses like. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

You think the Bills have one of the most obnoxious fan bases?? They’re one of the most laid back fan bases. As far as the game. I want the Bills to win. It would be a double FU to the Pats. Their ex QB makes the SB and their division rival makes the SB. Belly’s cheating ass will look like the bum he dresses like. 

Huh??? Have you ever attended a bills Jets game? Lol 

No I won’t root for another division rival just because I don’t like the Patriots 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

I'll be honest, I'd rather see Buffalo win.

Unlike the Pats and Phins, I'm ok (this year) with the Bills winning it all.

Be careful what you wish for! If god forbid Josh Allen and the bills become something truly special you’ll look back wishing they’d lost this year!

34 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

And a well deserved FU to Woody and Chris.  

20 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I’ve been to Bills Dolphins games and I watch the Jets games at a Bills bar. I have no issue with their fans

There's a difference with bills fans in Miami and bills fans in Buffalo.  70,000 neanderthals doing shotguns, wearing zubas, and jumping off shtty winnebagos to crash through tables being used for beer pong.

F them, F the Bills.  I hope they lose by 40.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

There's a difference with bills fans in Miami and bills fans in Buffalo.  70,000 neanderthals doing shotguns, wearing zubas, and jumping off shtty winnebagos to crash through tables being used for beer pong.

F them, F the Bills.  I hope they lose by 40.

Minus the zubas I relate to them quite well lol

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Be careful what you wish for! If god forbid Josh Allen and the bills become something truly special you’ll look back wishing they’d lost this year!

Nope, won't care, because "if Allen becomes something special", that's going to happen regardless of what happens (win/loss-wise) now.  Either way, we have to be better if WE want to compete.

Buffalo are losers.  They've never won piss all, and they've been worse than us for many years (playoff-wise).

I tend to passively root for perennial losers when they get a shot.  The Browns, now Buffalo.

I loathe teams like New England, Pittsburgh, now Kansas City.  The Big Dog.  I like when the underdog whips their ass.

Again, if it were Miami (hated rival #1 all time), lol, nope.  If it were New England (hated rival #2), lol, nope.

But Buffalo?  I'm not rooting for them actively, but I'm sure as hell not rooting for the Chiefs.  

I guess I lack the built-in New Yawker loathing of the NY Giants and (NY State) Bills many Jets Fans have.  /shrug

• Post of the Week 1

Respectfully, disagree.  Bills have a tried and true fan base.  They've been through a lot and I have no problem with them winning it all.  Shows that a team can turn it around pretty quickly with the right GM and HC.

FYI, they were talking about "climate haven" cities: Buffalo and Cleveland mentioned. LOL

18 hours ago, freestater said:

Attend a game in buffalo. 

Your opinion may change.

i've never attended a game in buffalo, ny.

i've been there a few times. it's  ( was ? ) a dump. seriously. 

ALL of the people i met there were very nice. but, the city of buffalo..  ?

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer: