Deshaunapolooza ****Official Deshaun Watson Speculation Megathread**** (Merged eleventy bajillion times)

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

Wow. So after the British left, were the Irish second class citizens in their own country? They dealt with red lining, segregation, Jim Crow laws, sundown towns in their own country? 

Have you heard of northern Ireland bro? 

6 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Yes but the people pushing election fraud say it’s widespread and the election was rigged. That’s a conspiracy based on bullsh*t 

Ok. So you must empathize with the school of thought promoted by Sowell that widespread systemic racism is “a conspiracy based on bullsh*t”... aka propoganda... as well right? Or you only have the mental/emotional capacity to rationalize topics that align with your own beliefs (bias), and can’t analgolize perspectives that you disagree with... 

I’m not taking sides here. You are. 

Let’s talk about Deshaun

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Lol ok you don’t know sh*t if you’re deflecting like this. There’s a large gap of wealth between black people and white people and I gave you reasons why and you havent given any. 

That’s not deflecting.  That’s your answer to lack of wealth.

When you have 75% of your kids born out of wedlock , you’re not gaining wealth. And a whole lot of other things. 

4 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Anyway, I think it's cool that Richard Sherman is driving the price down for us. I was cool with the Daniel Jerimiah proposal @ 3 1's over the next three years, but if Sherm thinks we can get it done for the #2 overall, maybe throw in everyone's favorite ginger-redemption-story, I'd be thrilled.

You are a saint.

❤️

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Honestly, I'm not one of the people you're arguing with here.

All I wanted to do was make fun of @Pac

I know you agree ..  really no reason for some (not you) to get defensive about the notion that it exists.  I mean..  meh..  never mind.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, DetroitRed said:

When you have 75% of your kids born out of wedlock , you’re not gaining wealth. And a whole lot of other things. 

The wealth gap started many years before the 70s. Care to explain why? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

Ok. So you must empathize with the school of thought promoted by Sowell that widespread systemic racism is “a conspiracy based on bullsh*t”... aka propoganda... as well right? Or you only have the mental/emotional capacity to rationalize topics that align with your own beliefs (bias), and can’t analgolize perspectives that you disagree with... 

I’m not taking sides here. You are. 

Let’s talk about Deshaun

Comparing the election conspiracy to systemic racism is offensive and disgusting 

5 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

shocked oh no GIF

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Tranquilo said:

Comparing the election conspiracy to systemic racism is offensive and disgusting 

You have a primitive, radicalized mind incapable of rationalizing, incapable of analogizing, nor are you capable of having an intelligent discussion. Done with you.

1 minute ago, C Mart said:

The hiring of Culley is the strongest indication yet that the Texans are going all in on repairing their relationship with Deshaun. Culley and Deshaun have grown their relationship since they met at the pro bowl and Deshaun looks up to him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, football guy said:

You have a primitive, radicalized mind incapable of rationalizing, incapable of analogizing, nor are you capable of having an intelligent discussion. Done with you.

The hiring of Culley is the strongest indication yet that the Texans are going all in on repairing their relationship with Deshaun. Culley and Deshaun have grown their relationship since they met at the pro bowl and Deshaun looks up to him.

There’s nothing analogous about a bunch of people getting sold a lie because a man didn’t want to leave office to hundreds of years of systemic racism. Sorry dude. You’re embarrassing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, football guy said:

I hope this Deshaun thing gets a clearer direction soon.  I just wanna know what QB to run in my new Madden franchise for an authentic rebuild ?.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tranquilo said:

There’s nothing analogous about a bunch of people getting sold a lie because a man didn’t want to leave office to hundreds of years of system racism. Sorry dude. You’re embarrassing. 

It flew so above your head it might as well be an F22. Talk about embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

The wealth gap started many years before the 70s. Care to explain why? 

There are many reasons , mostly white racism.  

Not the case today.   No reason for any hard working, disciplined American, not to gain wealth today. Regardless of race.  Having kids out of wedlock and at an early age will put the average white man in the poor house.  I’m sure some here can testify 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1