Aaron Rodgers thinking of retiring?

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He probably doesnt want to play for a team that drafted his replacement and a coach who completely botched the end of the game w/ an awful call to kick a fg instead of going for the td.

As I have said a few times today, it is NEVER rogers fault for anything.  Never.  always someone or something else.  He gets credit for anything good and never the blame for the fails.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

I've been thinking about the draft last year and the game earlier today.

If the Packers had not taken Love, but instead took a player who could have helped them this season, like Patrick Queen or Isaiah Wilson or a WR like Higgins or Pittman, would that have made a difference in a 5-pt game?  Very possibly.  I think they really screwed themselves by not investing fully in Rodgers for the next 2-3 years.  If I were Rodgers, I'd be pretty pissed.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

69% completion/350 yards/3tds/1pick

hardly the problem 

I watched the game.  Show me stats all you want.  He was not good today.  Left too many plays on the field.  made wrong choices too often.

Look, in a regular season game, sure.  He needed to be special in the NFC Championship game.  He wasn't.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I watched the game.  Show me stats all you want.  He was not good today.  Left too many plays on the field.  made wrong choices too often.

Look, in a regular season game, sure.  He needed to be special in the NFC Championship game.  He wasn't.

The great ones make plays in the 4th quarter.  As usual, rodgers didnt.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Lafleur coached the win away. Needed to score a td on that 4th down. 

Lazard also made 2 big mistakes. 

• Upvote 1