F TOM BRADY

51 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Dude walks away from the dickbag, egomaniac fraudster Belichick and immediately goes to his 10th Super Bowl while BB didn’t even make it to the tournament.

He’s the GOAT and I don’t even see how it’s debatable. And I’ve been a Montana guy since high school.

I hope he gets another ring and tells Belichick to suck his brown eye at the trophy presentation.

It’s very debatable as the real GOAT is about to smack him around with his frog dick.

10 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

It’s very debatable as the real GOAT is about to smack him around with his frog dick.

Meh

We’ll see

Why so many of you guys continue to bet against him is beyond me.

I learned my lesson a while ago

Doesn’t matter how much you personally hate him. He’s arguably the greatest professional athlete of all-time, not just QB. And he’s showing no real signs of slowing down.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Meh

We’ll see

Why so many of you guys continue to bet against him is beyond me.

I learned my lesson a while ago

Doesn’t matter how much you personally hate him. He’s arguably the greatest professional athlete of all-time, not just QB. And he’s showing no real signs of slowing down.

No the greatest football athlete of all time is Patrick Mahomes II has nothing to do with Tom Brady hatred.  Mahomes is the sole reason Brady left New England, he knows he can’t beat him.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Brady is without a doubt the GOAT and Mahomes better have his A game against that Bucs D, or it could be an upset of epic proportions. The Bucs will definitely benefit the most from these two weeks off. I think it's going to be a great game. 

Ok the spread is 3 points not 17, and the Bucs are home so let’s curb the “upset of epic proportions” as I just posted above Mahomes is 4-1 when trailing by 2 scores in the playoffs I don’t think he is scared of Todd Bowles and his sh*tty D.

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Patrick Mahomes is 4-1 in the playoffs when trailing by 2 scores!  Let that sink in.

I've posted this in the past. Patrick Mahomes is proving himself as a QB. He also has the fastest scariest WR in the entire league! Did you notice the difference between Diggs who caught 127 passes this year & Tyreek Hill? 

Oh, and Mahomes has the best TE in the league by a country mile! Oh, and probably one of the best offensive play callers & schemers in Andy Reid. 

The KC triangle of those 3 guys is tough to beat. They lose any one of Hill or Kelce KCs a different team. Brady went 15-1 with Moss & Gronk. Lost a Super Bowl because the refs didn't call holding on the Giants Oline, didn't call in the grasp & a WR caught a ball off his helmet while getting tackled. 

When Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowls with less than the fastest scariest WR in the league & the best TE in the league only then will he be as good & clutch as Tom Brady. I've been a Jet fan my whole life, I lived in New England for 34 years. I argued constantly with Pats fans that BRADY MADE BELICHICK. I finally have my proof. BB is a great coach, but Brady is the GOAT. Belichick never was the guy that threads the needle down 4 with no time on the clock. The QB is responsible for the most comeback wins in the history of the NFL, 10 Super Bowl appearances, 6 Super Bowl wins with DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. ITIS WHAT IT IS! 

• Thumb Down 1