Not very interested in this SB.

I was really hoping Buffalo or The Packers make it into the SB, both would have been great, but here we are watching Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes......Again. 

I have a feeling this is how it is going to be going forward in this league and for most fans, I don't  think it's  good. I'm not saying the quality  of football is bad, I woukd just like to see different teams make it. It doesn't  exactly give me hope if we ever fix this team that we get by those two. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 5

45 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I was really hoping Buffalo or The Packers make it into the SB, both would have been great, but here we are watching Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes......Again. 

I have a feeling this is how it is going to be going forward in this league and for most fans, I don't  think it's  good. I'm not saying the quality  of football is bad, I woukd just like to see different teams make it. It doesn't  exactly give me hope if we ever fix this team that we get by those two. 

Buffalo....what in the actual fuq?!

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

It doesn't exactly give me hope if we ever fix this team that we get by those two.

Even if everything goes close to perfect, by the time we complete the fixes (2-3 years), Brady will be retired. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Gibby said:

I’ve never once enjoyed a Super Bowl. There were some good games - sure.. but meh.

I like the playoffs much more. 

This is what I keep telling folks. The Super Bowl is boring and overhyped as f unless your team is playing in it. The Wild Card round is the best playoff round.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, fullblast said:

This is what I keep telling folks. The Super Bowl is boring and overhyped as f unless your team is playing in it. The Wild Card round is the best playoff round.

I’ve always loved the divisional round. By then the rif raf is weeded our and there’s still four games to watch.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Any “Jets fan” that was hoping to see the **** ing Bills in the SB should have their fan card revoked. Yesterday night was the most enjoyable game of the year. 

Why? Seriously, let me ask you why that would be a bad thing. What it would mean is there is a chance other teams can make it in the AFC.  All we have seen is the Pats and now all you will see is KC. The only good thing about KC is they are not in our division. We hate the Pats because we play them all the time but ask other people outside of the AFCE they are just tired of seeing them but they don't  hate them as Jet fans do. Kind of like KC will be in a few years. 

• Upvote 1

I have watched every SB since it began.   Tons of bad games.  But every once in a while you get a classic.  Like the colossal choke by Atlanta against NE.  That one goes in the record books.  Bet Arthur Blank is still kicking himself for walking down to the sidelines as everyone and their mother thought that one was over.

Will 100% watch this year's game.  Just to see Brady win another one and stick it to Belicheat/Kraft.  Gonna be fun reading all the comments/crying from NE fans.

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

It doesn't exactly give me hope if we ever fix this team that we get by those two.

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Actually I didn't.  I said we had always seen him in SB's , not that I am worried about him. I'm worried about KC or more so beating them in the playoffs. 

Maybe I'm lost? 

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Miss spoke or wrote. I don't  consider Brady a problem unless we play them in the SB. Probably not a problem at all. 

Got ya. Regardless I do agree Mahomes is going to be a problem. We have to hope that their team gets too expensive for them to maintain and they break it apart. 

Not very interested in this thread.

I was really hoping 80 or Boozer32 make a thread, both would have been great, but here we are reading more cowbell......Again. 

I have a feeling this is how it is going to be going forward in this forum and for most posters, I don't  think it's  good. I'm not saying the quality  of thread is bad, I woukd just like to see different posters make it. It doesn't  exactly give me hope if we ever fix this team that we get threads by those two. 

• Haha 2