Not very interested in this SB.

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I can't say the same. I like Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes. I also don't mind that Brady won three road games to make it to the Super Bowl, which doesn't reflect well on BB. 

Bill is definitely not a genius. Just a cheater. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Not very interested in this thread.

I was really hoping 80 or Boozer32 make a thread, both would have been great, but here we are reading more cowbell......Again. 

I have a feeling this is how it is going to be going forward in this forum and for most posters, I don't  think it's  good. I'm not saying the quality  of thread is bad, I woukd just like to see different posters make it. It doesn't  exactly give me hope if we ever fix this team that we get threads by those two. 

Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

• Haha 1

Nah. This might be the super bowl I’m looking forward to the most (in recent years).

Tom Brady has cemented himself as the GOAT. He’s at least the greatest QB of his generation.

On the other side, you have Mahomes who will likely be viewed as the greatest QB of his generation and will be in the conversation for GOAT by the time he retires.

Games like this don’t usually take place in big moments regardless of sport. 

• Upvote 2

I want Brady to win if I am honest ... give that whipper snapper a spanking.

Being serious ... has the potential to be lopsided with KC on top, but I am hoping for an extremely competative game. I love both QBs and while KCs offense is more dynamic, TB has the more complete team overall - and Brady .. master of the clock.

Brady wins this one and no one on this board will ever see a better QB play football. We will all be dead an buried by then.

Edited by Dunnie

Concerned about KC's OL. Fisher's done, he tore his achilles last night. KC already had issues along the line before losing their LT. 

JPP had a huge game with Bakhtari out for GB. The TB DL vs the KC OL is a fascinating matchup - if TB wins the Super Bowl I'd imagine it's them flustering Mahomes and knocking him around.

It is what it is. The last football for 7 months. Teams usually play different than they do in other games. All that game planning leads to teams not always doing what got them there. Plus there are so many commercials that teams just never get in rhythm. It makes teams less predictable. 

Both QBs have won a SB, so you would have to think KC is the favorite. Just comes down really to defenses preventing touchdowns. The team that causes the most punts and FGs in the Red Zone likely wins.

Brady has also rarely been as effective in SBs as he was in regular season.

i HATE the two weeks of endless hype. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, prime21 said:

Brady is certainly writing himself some storybook season. Beating Mahomes gives him the “not yet, young man” headline. If it were the Bills it would have been him still king of the AFC East.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I’ve always argued that Montana was the GOAT. It’s impossible to say that now. I can still say he’s the best Super Bowl QB of all time at least. Fcking Brady

13 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I was really hoping Buffalo or The Packers make it into the SB, both would have been great, but here we are watching Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes......Again. 

I have a feeling this is how it is going to be going forward in this league and for most fans, I don't  think it's  good. I'm not saying the quality  of football is bad, I woukd just like to see different teams make it. It doesn't  exactly give me hope if we ever fix this team that we get by those two. 

I made the comment back when we passed on MAHOMES at 6 and KC moved up to 10 to draft him we were screwed for minimum of a decade given we would have to go through him to win the AFC. We've 7 years to go on that deal! 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I have watched every SB since it began.   Tons of bad games.  But every once in a while you get a classic.  Like the colossal choke by Atlanta against NE.  That one goes in the record books.  Bet Arthur Blank is still kicking himself for walking down to the sidelines as everyone and their mother thought that one was over.

Will 100% watch this year's game.  Just to see Brady win another one and stick it to Belicheat/Kraft.  Gonna be fun reading all the comments/crying from NE fans.

I hate Brady as much as Belichick and Kraft.