Aaron Rodgers to the Jets?

Wit

15 hours ago, Beerfish said:

He beat the Pats and CRUSHED the previously unbeaten Tennessee who were the leagues darlings.  The Jets were the best team in the NFL after trashing Tennesse and being 8-3.  We give up 35 points to zona but he passes for 6 tds and we score 56.

The Favre trade worked until he got hurt

Kellen Clemens was trash and Pennington was an early guaranteed first rd exit

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

21 hours ago, New York Mick said:

You dreamed you didn’t have a penis?

no.. if i may, just an fyi.. i live in america.  i have never had THAT issue. the  " issue "  has been/is... ALOT ( NOT ALL ) of american men are always trying/attempting to * * * *    * * * * * with me   ? 

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

22 hours ago, Wit said:

Hey, a girl can dream. 

Even if the Jets would be competitive during the end of his contract, Rodgers way to fragile to deal with NYC Media. 

First time he gets pissy with em, they will start planting stories about the former "assistant/roommate" and his family, to induce a complete meltdown.

Olivia Munn as a contract beard is such a waste of talent.

22 hours ago, Pac said:

This site needs  * * multiple  interventionS  at multiple LevelS  * * 

* *  fixed    ^ ^ ...   true/agreed !  ?.. if i may,..  Human Systems Intervention (HSI) the design and implementation of interventions in social settings.

49 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

IF Aaron Rodgers leaves GB he will force his way onto a contender like TB12 did. 

Aaron Rogers wants another Super Bowl ring. 

TB didn't force his way onto a contender.  He was free to do what he wanted to do.  Favre isn't.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

IF Aaron Rodgers leaves GB he will force his way onto a contender like TB12 did. 

Aaron Rogers wants another Super Bowl ring. 

He should play better then because the packers have been contenders almost every year and have had good rosters for him to work with.

3 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Troy Aikman also posts here. Alledgedly. ?

That was the rumor, but nobody ever came out on Troy's behalf.  Rodgers had the former assistant go public. Then there was that actress he was dating said something on a podcast I think about him only wanting to hit her from behind w/ the lights off.   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kelly said:

there YOU go Looking in the..

giphy.gif

...mirror again   ?

What are you talking about? I'm a girl, Kelvin. A real one. Just roll with it, you'll be better off. You were outed years ago, but I have to hand it you, A+ for persistence. I would think the world was coming to an end if you ever gave up the ghost on it. It's totally harmless, yet mobidly fascinating, I gotta say. Any good suggestions for a good bra company?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Could  you imagine being a top notch elite QB in the NFL, contemplating your next move to maximize your career potential and thinking that the 2 win NY Jets of all places, is the answer?

Of course not.  So just stop already.  lmfao

Maybe he really likes green. Did you ever think of that?

8 minutes ago, jetophile said:

What are you talking about? I'm a girl, Kelvin. A real one. Just roll with it, you'll be better off. You were outed years ago, but I have to hand it you, A+ for persistence. I would think the world was coming to an end if you ever gave up the ghost on it. It's totally harmless, yet mobidly fascinating, I gotta say. Any good suggestions for a good bra company?

check YOUR..

trabajos-de-kramer-7.gif

... mirror again  ?