Jump to content

Aaron Rodgers to the Jets?


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Beerfish said:

He beat the Pats and CRUSHED the previously unbeaten Tennessee who were the leagues darlings.  The Jets were the best team in the NFL after trashing Tennesse and being 8-3.  We give up 35 points to zona but he passes for 6 tds and we score 56.

The Favre trade worked until he got hurt

 

Kellen Clemens was trash and Pennington was an early guaranteed first rd exit

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the board. FYI @kelly is a dude! Be on alert.

I had a dream about mufflers, woke up feeling exhausted. 😁

Hey, a girl can dream. 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, New York Mick said:

You dreamed you didn’t have a penis?

no.. if i may, just an fyi.. i live in america.  i have never had THAT issue. the  " issue "  has been/is... ALOT ( NOT ALL ) of american men are always trying/attempting to * * * *    * * * * * with me   😵 

 

 

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, New York Mick said:

You dreamed you didn’t have a penis?

dear N Y mick, hi !  😎,.. just a question, am..

... i  still YOUR dream ?  😘

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Wit said:

Hey, a girl can dream. 

Even if the Jets would be competitive during the end of his contract, Rodgers way to fragile to deal with NYC Media. 

First time he gets pissy with em, they will start planting stories about the former "assistant/roommate" and his family, to induce a complete meltdown.

Olivia Munn as a contract beard is such a waste of talent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SAR I said:

My thought was the LaFleur connection, but Rodgers ego is so massively big he would only go to a guaranteed immediate winner.  I could see the 49ers.

SAR I

Isn’t LaFleur the reason Rodgers wants out of GB? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Pac said:

This site needs  * * multiple  interventionS  at multiple LevelS  * * 

 * *  fixed    ^ ^ ...   true/agreed !  🧐.. if i may,..  Human Systems Intervention (HSI) the design and implementation of interventions in social settings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

IF Aaron Rodgers leaves GB he will force his way onto a contender like TB12 did. 

Aaron Rogers wants another Super Bowl ring. 

TB didn't force his way onto a contender.  He was free to do what he wanted to do.  Favre isn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kelly said:

 * *  fixed    ^ ^ ...   true/agreed !  🧐.. if i may,..  Human Systems Intervention (HSI) the design and implementation of interventions in social settings.

Confused Mouth Open GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Favre was washed up ; Woody just wanted a new , shiny object .

No, he was injured the last part of the season and refused to sit a couple of games lest he loses his precious starting streak.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ljr said:

* *  (Edit - I just noticed the “a GIRL can dream”. ...

due to this I am removing the “F” from my comment.

I replace it with “H” for “heck”.

..why ?    🤨

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

IF Aaron Rodgers leaves GB he will force his way onto a contender like TB12 did. 

Aaron Rogers wants another Super Bowl ring. 

He should play better then because the packers have been contenders almost every year and have had good rosters for him to work with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Left out the Titans win

Jets beat the teams on their schedule.  Thats what you do.  Doesnt mean they couldnt have beaten other winning teams.

Titans were undefeated at that point....

Thank you for not letting him cherry pick 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Troy Aikman also posts here. Alledgedly. 😬

That was the rumor, but nobody ever came out on Troy's behalf.  Rodgers had the former assistant go public. Then there was that actress he was dating said something on a podcast I think about him only wanting to hit her from behind w/ the lights off.   

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kelly said:

there YOU go Looking in the..

giphy.gif

...mirror again   🧐

What are you talking about? I'm a girl, Kelvin. A real one. Just roll with it, you'll be better off. You were outed years ago, but I have to hand it you, A+ for persistence. I would think the world was coming to an end if you ever gave up the ghost on it. It's totally harmless, yet mobidly fascinating, I gotta say. Any good suggestions for a good bra company?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Could  you imagine being a top notch elite QB in the NFL, contemplating your next move to maximize your career potential and thinking that the 2 win NY Jets of all places, is the answer?

Of course not.  So just stop already.  lmfao

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Could  you imagine being a top notch elite QB in the NFL, contemplating your next move to maximize your career potential and thinking that the 2 win NY Jets of all places, is the answer?

Of course not.  So just stop already.  lmfao

 

Maybe he really likes green. Did you ever think of that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jetophile said:

What are you talking about? I'm a girl, Kelvin. A real one. Just roll with it, you'll be better off. You were outed years ago, but I have to hand it you, A+ for persistence. I would think the world was coming to an end if you ever gave up the ghost on it. It's totally harmless, yet mobidly fascinating, I gotta say. Any good suggestions for a good bra company?

check YOUR..

trabajos-de-kramer-7.gif

... mirror again  😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, kelly said:

there YOU go Looking in the..

giphy.gif

...mirror again   🧐

btw, i really do Like THIS  ^ ^  shirt on YOU   🥰   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Favre was washed up ; Woody just wanted a new , shiny object .

The following year Favre had arguably one of his top 5 career years with MN.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...