2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

Broncos' 2021 second round pick is pick 40 overall. Broncos tendered Tim Patrick at a second round value yesterday. Looking at the rumoured trade in one way, we'd be getting two second round picks, including a pick inside the top 40, for Darnold. Douglas, make it happen.

Edit - I knew it was too good to be true.

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Like I said, don’t put too Much weight into Raj

I still can’t tell if this little stunt he’s pulling on Twitter is legit or he’s f*cking around but either way he’s hysterical.

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Like I said, don’t put too Much weight into Raj

Everything important is funneled through Schefter or Rapaport. Sometimes Glaser but rarely anymore. Like everything in this world the big players are left with the big bites and the rests are just speculative tweets. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Morrissey said:

unless someone has a blue check mark... you really shouldn't post. all you're doing is spreading  fake news and giving this person the attention they are seeking.

A blue check isn’t exactly a sign of reliability either. Most of this stuff is all junk.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

22 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

who was the last ST "ace" we signed from the bears....i hope this works out better...

Yeah, but we signed that guy to play in the regular offense.  This guy is a backup and is coming here to play specials.  Not the same thing.  I would like to see the contract numbers.  I doubt it is starter money.

I live in Atlanta, so I get to watch him every week, even though I have NFL Sunday Ticket to watch other games , including the Jets . K. Neal is a good “in the box” Strong Safety who would be a solid replacement for Jamal Adams. But buyer beware , because he has missed time with an ACL tear one year and I think an Achilles tear in another.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Pretty solid player. Good his first 3 years, but injured for most of last season.

They picked up his 5th year option before last season, but obviously don't want to pay it now.

I hope the Jets show interest. He's a good CB and a very good return guy.

On Adoree Jackson.  It's been more than a year since I looked at Titan's film (basically shut down my site) but I think Jackson can be an excellent addition.  He's very good as a man cover corner but tends to give free releases at times while playing press.  I think that was the one thing that bothered me with him, he didn't seem to jam guys at the line enough, but other than that, love his potential.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1