2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

OK I get it, so you guys are saying he’s Flawless  

of course 

Faaar from that. I believe in presenting opinions on draftee QB’s very sparingly and logically because who knows what they turn into in the end. He isn’t flawless by any means. He isn’t Aaron Rodgers by any means. 

I really like the guy though.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Faaar from that. I believe in presenting opinions on draftee QB’s very sparingly and logically because who knows what they turn into in the end. He isn’t flawless by any means. He isn’t Aaron Rodgers by any means. 

I really like the guy though.

I would add, Aaron Rodgers wasn't Aaron Rodgers when he was drafted, either.

27 minutes ago, Grandy said:

yes

Also far and away the best 2nd read thrower in the class. He also placed top with regards to tight window throws. He can play.

The problem with him though is he stunk for his first two years and the FO is relying on just one year to justify the decision. Also, he looks like Olivia Newton John.

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

The problem with him though is he stunk for his first two years and the FO is relying on just one year to justify the decision. Also, he looks like Olivia Newton John.

He was dealing with injuries - but also.. players can get better lol. Especially in that freshman/sophomore time period. Seems like a lot of growth between those years for guys.