2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Overall internal organization disagreement on the QB position here not good. 

The disagreement is likely to take less (LaFleur/Saleh) hold on to Sam (Douglas)

BTW just watched the latest interview with Zack Wilson and I am really starting to think he is going to JAX. He talks about it a lot actually.

Also says he is not going to run at Pro Day but would run 4.58 to 4.62

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

The disagreement is likely to take less (LaFleur/Saleh) hold on to Sam (Douglas)

BTW just watched the latest interview with Zack Wilson and I am really starting to think he is going to JAX. He talks about it a lot actually.

Can you imagine the madness that would ensue on here if Jax did that?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets wind up with TL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.thumb.png.43f06964c86635f939fb44c053957a01.png

If you wanted to stoke the fires of conspiracy here, you can make a case that the reason the shift in thinking @Mogglez eluded to that has Sam now on the way out - is they got wind JAX isn’t taking Lawrence and suddenly JD is like “FCKIINGGG AAAAA”

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Of course Jacksonville are going to do their homework on him he’s the second ranked guy and they’re not going to leave that stone unturned. Does not mean they’re taking him. They wont.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

Can you imagine the madness that would ensue on here if Jax did that?

Cle: Baker Mayfield
NYG: a running back
NYJ: Sam Darnold

Madness ensued. 

And here we are again....

ground hog day or the exorcist?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

If you wanted to stoke the fires of conspiracy here, you can make a case that the reason the shift in thinking @Mogglez eluded to that has Sam now on the way out - is they got wind JAX isn’t taking Lawrence and suddenly JD is like “FCKIINGGG AAAAA”

I still expect them to take Lawrence and Jets to take Wilson, but Wilson is rising faster (and with more reason) than Mayfield did when Sam was presumptive first pick. Fully understand Lawrence is a better prospect than Sam.  In the video it really seems JAX is focusing more on Wilson than you would expect if Lawrence was such a shoo in for the pick. Not like JAX is not taking a QB. Also, the rumors about how much interest they have in Wilson server no purpose as they already have #1 so they are not trying to get someone to drop to them

• Sympathy 1

Urban Meyer mentions Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields and Zach Wilson as potential No. 1 picks. “This is monumental moment for this franchise.” He adds: "That's going to be one of the most important decisions I make in my lifetime....I see some elite QBs out there right now."

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Of course Jacksonville are going to do their homework on him he’s the second ranked guy and they’re not going to leave that stone unturned. Does not mean they’re taking him. They wont.

How many Zoom calls have you had with Zach Wilson, that you can definitively say that?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

So whose football knowledge do you trust more?

Saleh and LeFleur?  Or Sleepy and two johnsons?

So you are saying you trust some guy on Twitter who goes by “the people’s insider and only honest Indian Jets reporter”

ok then. 

15 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Here is the video. After watching it tell me if you think JAX is doing more than just due dillgence.

Sure as hell seems like Jax are throwing the book at him to see how he handles it. Makes this very interesting, would not surprise me if they picked him.

• Upvote 1