2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

23 minutes ago, fullblast said:

As much as I no longer believe in Darnold, I can't lie that the idea of trading back and stocking up on picks seems really tempting.

yet the combination of not spending a lot in FA, with keeping darnold and trading back, really doesn't have much urgency to anything.  but this is what happens when you give a gm a 6 yr deal.

Translation: The offers aren’t good enough yet. As I mentioned the other day, the #Eagles are in no rush on Ertz and will keep him until they get an offer that makes them do a deal.
Quote Tweet

87wW_Jyb_normal.jpg

Mike Garafolo

@MikeGarafolo
· 1h
#Eagles GM Howie Roseman on Zach Ertz: “For us to trade any player, it’s gotta make sense for both sides. None of us had the year we wanted to have last year, but that doesn’t define us. We know who he is on and off the field and we value that.”

1 minute ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:
Translation: The offers aren’t good enough yet. As I mentioned the other day, the #Eagles are in no rush on Ertz and will keep him until they get an offer that makes them do a deal.
Quote Tweet

87wW_Jyb_normal.jpg

Mike Garafolo

@MikeGarafolo
· 1h
#Eagles GM Howie Roseman on Zach Ertz: “For us to trade any player, it’s gotta make sense for both sides. None of us had the year we wanted to have last year, but that doesn’t define us. We know who he is on and off the field and we value that.”

Eagles want the Bills and Chargers to up their offer for Ertz. I think we should consider a Crowder for Ertz swap if we land JuJu.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, football guy said:

I've gone back and forth on what I believe will happen RE: JuJu. After signing Davis I figured no way in hell. Then I was told that Douglas had him second to Davis. Then the market started dwindling... I'm just going to trust the source. The only player that they specifically said "I think he signs with the Jets." 

Honestly though, if the Jets do sign him, see if Crowder is willing to take a pay-cut and roll out one of the deepest WR-groups in the NFL. Jets can still take a WR in the draft and let it all sort itself out. 

Idk why they wouldn’t just keep Crowder and still draft someone. Didn’t we learn from last year? You can never have enough playmakers. One goes down and everything’s outta wack. 
They’re not breaking the bank, just roll with it. 

• Upvote 2