WR: Jamison Crowder 

TE: Chris Herndon 
TE: Kyle Pitts

LT: Mekhi Becton 
LG: Greg Van Roten 
OC: Connor McGovern
RG: Rashawn Slater
RT: George Fant 

I'd like to see more on the oline.  At least get a Center and push McGovern to Guard.

11 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

They told Mike Glennon the same thing a few years ago.  Then had him host a draft party with the fans as he watched them draft his replacement.  I will beleive Dalton is their starter when I see it.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, football guy said:

QB: Sam Darnold 

RB: Ty Johnson
RB: La'Michal Perine
RB: Kenneth Gainwell

WR: Corey Davis
WR: Denzel Mims
WR: JuJu Smith-Schuster
WR: Jamison Crowder 

TE: Chris Herndon 
TE: Kyle Pitts

LT: Mekhi Becton 
LG: Greg Van Roten 
OC: Connor McGovern
RG: Rashawn Slater
RT: George Fant 

And that scenario possibly includes three first round picks in 2022, no?

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It’s literally a random guy on Twitter pulling something out of his rear end

26 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

The dude is not a legit source. We all might as well ‘write’ for Fansided with how much time we spend posting here.  The qualifications  and pay are the same 

44 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Y'all gotta stop with rando people from Twitter. 

I will cut your dicks - any one of you - the next time you give Maury or anyone else a hard for sharing tweets. Like you slobs have anything else to do but read what's shared. Make your decision if you want to buy it or not.  Yeeesh 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, football guy said:

I would hope so. I don't see why not honestly. I know Mims flashed and you'd hate to see him in limited action, but at the end of the day if he's not ready to supplant these guys on the depth chart than his role should be limited. Feature your best 3 guys. 

If Davis, JuJu, and Crowder are the best 3, find a sub-package role for Mims. 

If Davis, Mims, and JuJu are the best 3, then find a sub-package role for Crowder. 

If Davis, Mims, and Crowder are the best 3, find a sub-package role (F receiver) for JuJu. 

If Mims, Crowder, and JuJu are the best 3, find a sub-package role for Davis (although this would be catastrophic as they've paid him $27 million fully guaranteed) 

How nice would it be to have some reducdancy at the WR positiion and also know that you are not looking to UDFAs and other jags (Cager, Malone, Smith & Smith, etc) if someone goes down.  There will be plenty of reps to go around for 4 solid receivers.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Lith said:

How nice would it be to have some reducdancy at the WR positiion and also know that you are not looking to UDFAs and other jags (Cager, Malone, Smith & Smith, etc) if someone goes down.  There will be plenty of reps to go around for 4 solid receivers.

Exactly finally a solid group of WR's that will benefit any QB. 

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I will cut your sorry excuse for a dick off - any one of you - the next time you give Maury or anyone else a hard for sharing tweets. Like you slobs have anything else to do but read what's shared. Make your decision if you want to buy it or not. 

Fcking kidding me. 

Are you serious? If you don’t know how Twitter works you shouldn’t retweet to a message board.  There’s no need to clutter up this thread with complete made up garbage 

Just now, shuler82 said:

Are you serious? If you don’t know how Twitter works you shouldn’t retweet to a message board.  There’s no need to clutter up this thread with complete made up garbage 

isn't that like 65-70% of what this thread is...

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, shuler82 said:

Stop. I’m as active as anyone on this site on Twitter. Sharing a Fanside tweet is perfectly  within the realm of tolerable. We’re all just fcking sitting chatting about this or that. Spare me the “don’t waste my time” diatribe. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1