2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

34 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I will cut your dicks - any one of you - the next time you give Maury or anyone else a hard for sharing tweets. Like you slobs have anything else to do but read what's shared. Make your decision if you want to buy it or not.  Yeeesh 

Have any of these random ass dudes posting sh*t gotten anything right? There are three guys that break news and additionally some (not many) with sources regarding rumors. The rest are legit making stuff up or hearing it 3rd or 4th hand.

15 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I think valuing special teams is cool.

Also, when Douglas got hired he talked about trying to create the best culture in sports. Pretty clear where guys like Hardee fit in there. I don’t want to short change the other FA’s as they seem to fit that mold as well, Hardee just stands out there. Pretty cool. Saleh too honestly.

As a fan of a college basketball program with an awesome culture it’s crazy what an impact having good people makes.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Have any of these random ass dudes posting sh*t gotten anything right? There are three guys that break news and additionally some (not many) with sources regarding rumors. The rest are legit making stuff up or hearing it 3rd or 4th hand.

I said that largely for entertainment, but I did think you three need to check yourselves giving him a hard time sharing a tweet. It’s not like he or anyone else here is fcking up your day with fake news. Dismiss if you want, silently. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Paradis said:

I said that largely for entertainment, but I did think you three need to check yourselves giving him a hard time sharing a tweet. It’s not like he or anyone else here is fcking up your day with fake news. Dismiss if you want, silently. 

get em GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Get out the dick chopper!

kidding!! I think... oh boy there comes @Paradis with the cleaver... my bad @Matt39 ... my bad

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, freestater said:

This would lend me to believe it won't be done till draft day, if at all. JD will have options. 

That's also dated 3/15 before a lot of teams made their QB moves (Chi, WFT) but I agree we will probably wait until draft day

15 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Miami getting Carson and Fuller. The Jets still plan on running the clogged toilet offense I see.

That would suck for us to have to face Carson! They also signed Matt Skura, C from the Ravens. Man we need some CBs to target all these target qith the addition of Fuller as well.

26 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Is it me or is this ridiculously cheap for a quality backup?  Trubisky was better than Darnold.  If he was a free agent, he'd be getting about the same money??  

It is extremely cheap. I'd have welcomed Trubisky as a backup at that rate.