2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

Yeah because unless they draft two guards high in the draft, I’m not so sure I understand barely changing the OL from last year. 
Feel like we’re really putting the pressure on these coaches to make something outta nothing. 

Real talk, and you're expecting that those rookies come in playing like starters its a very dangerous gamble.

Just now, Guilhermezmc said:

Is not like we have a WR1 or a good OG so yes  im kinda mad

Golladay was literally the only #1 wideout to hit free agency. And he has a screwed up hip.

The only above-average guard in FA was Joe Thuney, and he had a team coming off back to back Super Bowl appearances with arguably the best QB in the league offering him $16 million a year.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mahomes was a bigger miss on your part. 

He won a Super Bowl.

I have already told you 10 million times that I was ok with Mahomes by draft night and there is proof of that on this board; it just wasn’t bumped like the thread from January.

You wanted to draft a undrafted free agent talent 3rd overall because you knew his name from an ESPN CFB Gameday segment.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I have already told you 10 million times that I was ok with Mahomes by draft night and there is prof of that on this board, it just wasn’t bumped like the thread from January.

You wanted to draft a undrafted free agent talent 3rd overall because you knew his name from an ESPN CFB Gameday segment.

Yes you got me you win. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, football guy said:

After Cole, probably around $28.5 million under. Not sure what they're playing Feeney

Add in the money put away for the draft class and we’re running out pretty quickly. We still need corners and IOL. No way we sign juju now unless we release crowder. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Add in the money put away for the draft class and we’re running out pretty quickly. We still need corners and IOL. No way we sign juju now unless we release crowder. 

Imagine having the 2nd most cap space and singing 2 starting caliber players and 3 JAGs, then almost running out of space?  Poor work by JD.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

GVR, Lewis,Griffin, and obviously crowder. Do the Jets release any of them for some more cash?

I hope Lewis. He makes a lot for being very meh. 

Whose better tho?  I think Alijah Vera Tucker has to be our top target at 23 if he’s there- kind of a dream scenario actually imo. 

Maybe Cam Clarke’s redshirt year will pay off. I think Lewis is in major jeopardy a viable alternative pops up

• Upvote 1