2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Thuney and Corey Linsley is *not* a one or the other proposition for the Jets. If Thuney were to accept the Jets offer, they would still be interested in Linsley 👀 

Stage I [Jets fail to spend $200 million in the first six hours of free agency; JN blows out its collective diaper]: COMPLETE Stage II [Jets sign a bunch of second- and third-tier FAs; JN begins

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Marshmello said:

Why even tweet this? I hope Saleh calls him out on this 

Because that what you do when you have a jaded personality and can’t do you job without throwing shade. 

It’s almost as old and tiresome as he is. 

• Upvote 3
5 minutes ago, slats said:

No idea why this site has such a hard on for JuJu. I mean, I get it back when we were looking for a playmate for Darnold, but is there a more over-hyped player in the league this side of Jamal Adams? 

Jets have a very good slot in Crowder, a solid backup in Berrios, and a ton to choose from in the draft. This was not a position that needed attention. 

With all the "leaks," surrounding him to the Jets, too, I suspected bull****, anyway. There have been no leaks on the guys the Jets actually have signed. 

I’d rather allocate the money elsewhere anyway.

Closing out FA with a #1 CB like Fuller, a nickel like Poole or K’Waun Williams and a RB like Lindsay would be great.

Then put a heavy emphasis on OL, TE, WR and defensive depth in the draft.

• Upvote 4
2 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Because that what you do when you have a jaded personality and can’t do you job without throwing shade. 

It’s almost as old and tiresome as he is. 

It's true, but you know, after years of dealing with that snake Manish, Cimini's snark is like a breath of fresh air.  He's an a$$hole but he's OUR a$$hole, ya know?  

22 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Says Eagles, Jets, Panthers, Dolphins, Broncos and Niners remain interested. 

No Dolphins. Interesting. Joe D in the driver’s seat. Throw in a glute rub, Joe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Mind boggling that he didn't choose KC. If he bet on himself in that offense with Reek and Kelce demanding so much attention and Mahomes slinging it, he could have put up solid numbers, reached his incentives, and realized a big payday next year. Pitt looks to be in disarray with an aging and immobile Ben behind what will most likely be a below average OL. 

I think he decided that he would get the most production in Pittsburgh.  Being the "3rd" WR last season he still nearly got 100 catches and over 800 yards.  Probably didn't think he would meet the incentives in KC with all their various weapons.

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

How do you know he even wanted to play here? 

why are some of you so clueless about how FA works?

Because they are Jets fans. Jets fans are generally clueless. They just all think they are the best GM in league history...

• Upvote 1

I don’t usually care if the Jets sign a veteran player some other team dumped, but Geno Atkins can be a monster. Jets OTs think so, too (tge tweet Fant is referencing is a rumor that Atkins is getting released):

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

No Dolphins. Interesting. Joe D in the driver’s seat. Throw in a glute rub, Joe. 

The Dolphins were the third team listed. It was right there. In my face

45 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Speaking of KC—

Demarcus Robinson is a Free Agent again. Not sure if we can reasonably expect the Jets to sign another WR but it couldn’t hurt.

I know there’s a lot of Crowder love here, but I’d rather have Cole and Robinson for 5 mill a piece than Crowder at 10

thissssss is what we need. and then add Rondale moore and Darden late and somehow get pitts and call it an offense. 

• Like 1

The Falcons have agreed to a one-year deal with Brandon Copeland (Twitter link via ESPN.com’s Adam Schefter). The former Patriots linebacker missed much of last season with a torn pec, but he’s closing in on a complete recovery.

The Patriots aren’t done shopping. On Friday, Bill Belichick & Co. agreed to sign linebacker Raekwon McMillan to a one-year deal (Twitter link via NFL.com’s Tom Pelissero). 

1 hour ago, jetblue95 said:

in pittsburgh, he was the 3rd best WR.  he may have chosen to stay there for reasons of his own, but with d. johnson and claypool (to say nothing of j washington), he isn't going to be "the guy"

Fair point, but I wasnt necessarily talking about being the #1 receiver....more like the guy who gets the attention.