2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Thuney and Corey Linsley is *not* a one or the other proposition for the Jets. If Thuney were to accept the Jets offer, they would still be interested in Linsley 👀 

Stage I [Jets fail to spend $200 million in the first six hours of free agency; JN blows out its collective diaper]: COMPLETE Stage II [Jets sign a bunch of second- and third-tier FAs; JN begins

Posted Images

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

I think he decided that he would get the most production in Pittsburgh.  Being the "3rd" WR last season he still nearly got 100 catches and over 800 yards.  Probably didn't think he would meet the incentives in KC with all their various weapons.

And it takes time to develop a relationship with a new QB.  Even a great one like Mahomes.  He might not have really started to target JuJu consistently until Week 6 or so.  1-year deals are not at all ideal for a WR in a new location unless he's getting a massive upgrade in his new situation.  There's also something to be said for the desire not to have to change cities twice in a one year period.  

A 1-year deal here, with our current QB uncertainty?  That would have been a risky move.  No wonder Corey Davis signed a multi-year deal.  

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

If the giants get adoree and Golladay this place will erupt 

I'm sure JD is losing sleep worrying about what this board thinks.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

If the giants get adoree and Golladay this place will erupt 

I mean, listen, that says more about this place than it does about Joe Douglas

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, section314 said:

FWIW....heard a few minutes ago on Sirius NFL network that the Jets are one of the team talking to Galoday, along with Ravens, Bears and Giants.

They should be. The WR market is seriously depressed, that's when Joe D buys. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Team archer said:

Douglas better do something next or ima going to go bump the fire douglas thread

Are we not hip to how this works, yet? There are zero credible leaks all day, then around dinner time the Jets announce a signing or two that no one had even considered. 

• Upvote 4
7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If we don’t get unemployed massive draft bust Adorée Jackson, I will lose my sh*t

I have to admit that yours and Warfish's continuous negativity is impressive. Has to be so draining to dislike everything

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, slats said:

Are we not hip to how this works, yet? There are zero credible leaks all day, then around dinner time the Jets announce a signing or two that no one had even considered. 

I don't know why, but I just have a weird feeling that they are considering Clowney. Talk about getting a guy on the cheap.

10 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I have to admit that yours and Warfish's continuous negativity is impressive. Has to be so draining to dislike everything

I knew that post would get me jumped by The Adorée Hive

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

It’s weird how all of these very aggrieved women can only find one extremely compromised lawyer to represent all of them. 

• Upvote 4
  • joewilly12 changed the title to 2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***