2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

Just now, mrcoops said:

Would be a very nice pick-up. Cowboys probably have a better shot to land him, but playing with Maye again under Ulbrich could be a factor in the decision.

Jets love their gators 

• Like 1
  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Thuney and Corey Linsley is *not* a one or the other proposition for the Jets. If Thuney were to accept the Jets offer, they would still be interested in Linsley 👀 

Stage I [Jets fail to spend $200 million in the first six hours of free agency; JN blows out its collective diaper]: COMPLETE Stage II [Jets sign a bunch of second- and third-tier FAs; JN begins

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

22 women don’t just fall out the sky with matching stories and allegations.

Sounds more and more like Watson is in very hot water.

In inclined to agree. The scary/dark truth is the number of people make it that much more believable - beyond the obvious. It speaks to a type of character. Guys like Watson can get laid while sleeping. They just have to leave the house - In addition to lots of agencies if you just want to crush dimes without the hassle. ...it means this is what he’s into. It’s a control thing. A maladaptive sexual appetite by today’s standards. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
38 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Douglas is ******* hot microwaved diahrrea

That's quite the visual, I'm guessing your life's work is high concept, abstract art.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Why we are a doomer franchise, in one sentence

You know who else loves Gators players?  Bill Belichick, he's drafted more then anyone.

GFY TOM SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3
52 minutes ago, football guy said:

But still no RBs

Maybe they will take one with the second Seattle pick? Nobody thinks so because of Shanny’s offense but who knows? 

54 minutes ago, clayton163v said:

It is a depth signing.  The starters will be Sewell, Clark and the draft pick(s) at guard, McGovern at center and Becton at RT.  And the guards will not come at 23 or 34. 

Lol no chance we take Sewell. We are drafting Wilson, or trading down. I cannot imagine the Jets passing on QB at #2 regardless of what rumor we here. 2-14 teams with the worst QB in the NFL do not pass on elite QB prospects.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, KRL said:

Simmons is more durable, younger and has more INT.  Maye missing
2018 hurt his value:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2969860/justin-simmons

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2980110/marcus-maye

The reasonable tag on Maye (10 million) also hurts his negotiating
a long term deal 

The Jets will sign Maye.  The tag is a stopgap imo.

4 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Keanu Neal, Brian Poole and Marcus Maye, all gator secondary

And they all played together in school.  Jarrad Davis too.

Yeah.. so the track record of  Joe Douglas actually being interested in a player that a media person says they are interested in is pretty damn low

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Mike135 said:

So far... just Becton in his 2nd year.

If JD uses two high draft picks on the oline (something like our second 1st rounder and our 2nd rounder)...  the entire game changes.

I think you can get a very good Center and Guard with those picks.

Add Pitts after trading back our first pick, and I legitimately believe we finish 2nd in the division.  Wildcard worthy if CB is addressed as well.

I think we can get starting guards and centers with later picks.  I also think we should have done that last year.  The players were there.  Hindsight reveals that Lemieux and Charles would have been wiser picks in the 4th.  Both were Guard only players.  Cameron Clark has inside out versatility and may be ready now that he has had a year in a pro program.  As for Captain Morgan, I do not know.  Neither does any of us.  It is my hope he beats out the veteran for the backup job this year and earns his stripes.  We shall see.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Any truth to the rumor that JD is heading to Toronto tomorrow to begin negotiations with CFL players?

I think he’s waiting for the XFL to start back up

• joewilly12 changed the title to 2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***