2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

47 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I herby appoint you the ***OFFICIAL WINNER*** of the tiniest micro weenie on JetNation. 

Your name does it @Wonderboy  

Wonder if it's a boy or a girl first words said when you were born. 

Talk NY Jets and NFL football or SHUT THE HELL UP. 

Don't like the thread IGNORE it. 

Ooooops my bad I’ll adjust it 

***The UNOFFICIAL @joewilly12 tiny weenieTHREAD***

31 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Thuney would be nice but we could also move Fant inside to Guard

Why? Fant should be even better in this run scheme since it puts a premium on lighter, athletic guys that can get to the second level and block someone. I think he’d actually be a good RT for us if he stays on the team

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

I look forward to hearing about the player who grew around the block from Saleh great Aunt's second cousin who is becoming a FA and is a great fit for the Jets.

It’s connect the dots season. Apparently the only guys we want are ones that previously crossed paths with Saleh. 

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

I don’t want any of these dudes besides Robinson, and even then I’d probably prefer to pay Curtis Samuel $12 million a year over paying Robinson $20 million a year.

Thuney, Hendrickson, Samuel

Those are the 3 guys we should make our top targets. Maybe throw in Linsley as well. After that, go bargain shopping until the draft.

Word! Why would we want the 49er’s bums. We have enough of our own. 

I love all the Solomon Thomas to Jets speculation.  For whatever the reason, the guy has been a total bust.  Most of the time you look at those guys and say all he needs is a change of scenery or a new system.  Not Jets fans. We scream:  Let's bring him here because we are installing the system in which he has failed so spectacularly!  Seems like a recipe for success.

• Haha 3

I keep hearing Judon is a top target for the NY Jets. 

Edge Matthew Judon, Baltimore Ravens

The Jets’ biggest defensive need is at cornerback, but free agency might not be the best option for addressing that position. However, he could find a significant upgrade in the front seven.

The Jets still rank in the bottom 10 of the NFL with 21 sacks this season, and Judon would be an immediate help in rectifying that. He has 32.5 sacks during his five NFL seasons, and given Baltimore’s depth at the position and tight cap situation, he’ll likely be on the move during the offseason. Adding him will give the Jets another needed playmaker on the defensive side of the ball.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

*Stumbling across unsourced user-generated content on Google News

Sirius XM sports talk radio, reading numerous internet NFL football sites. 

Unlike you who holds a glass to the wall in the shared all mens low income rooming house there is more to hear in the world. 

• Thumb Down 1

Why would Saleh think that Thomas could provide the Jets a pass rush presence when he never did for the Niners?

On a side note, has anyone seen a confirmation that we will be switching primarily to a base 4-3? Honestly, the 3-4 has been so largely underwhelming since Mangini first brought if here (aside from a couple Rex years) because we've never once had an decent EDGE OLB, I'd welcome a switch to the 4-3  

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

vs size matters GIF

After @football guy starts a thread regarding Joe Douglas targets in free agency. 

I promise to post what I know in @joewiliy12's thread but I'll also be saving some for my mock offseason. Every year I post one right before free agency (footballsfuture and twitter before I was banned and deleted my twitter lol), and I will humbly brag that the accuracy of them was pretty on-point. For the past 5/6 years the 1st round picks I've been told by a specific individual who happens to work for the Jets it was accurate (only year it was inaccurate was the Darron Lee year... I was told it would be Taylor Decker but they also told me we would draft Christian Hackenberg).

I've won quite a few mock draft contests as well and if they do them on jetnation I will likely avoid giving everything to maintain a competitive advantage ?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

why him?

I really don't know other than he's on the top of their free agency board and that it's the worst kept secret in the FO lol. I will say there's a belief that he gets franchise tagged but there's some optimism that he won't. No idea yet where Godwin would turn to as tons of teams would most certainly be interested. 

I haven't heard of Allen Robinson yet, but it would be criminal if the Jets don't make him a priority. Used to love him at PSU and think he's a great player. I will be asking in the next week or so. 

Curtis Samuel and *maybe* Juju would probably be the fallback if no Godwin. I don't really want Juju unless he cleans up his act and focuses on football only, but I can tell you that Diontae Johnson thinks he's going to land with the Giants or Jets. 

43 minutes ago, football guy said:

I promise to post what I know in @joewiliy12's thread but I'll also be saving some for my mock offseason. Every year I post one right before free agency (footballsfuture and twitter before I was banned and deleted my twitter lol), and I will humbly brag that the accuracy of them was pretty on-point. For the past 5/6 years the 1st round picks I've been told by a specific individual who happens to work for the Jets it was accurate (only year it was inaccurate was the Darron Lee year... I was told it would be Taylor Decker but they also told me we would draft Christian Hackenberg).

I've won quite a few mock draft contests as well and if they do them on jetnation I will likely avoid giving everything to maintain a competitive advantage ?

So you were at the Capital during the festivities!

And you didn’t do anything to stop MacDaddy from that debacle? 
In A Box Reaction GIF

5 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

So you were at the Capital during the festivities!

And you didn’t do anything to stop MacDaddy from that debacle? 
In A Box Reaction GIF

Lol I was *not* at the capital. I am in no way a fan of people rioting/protesting. Those people need to get a job regardless whose side they’re on. 

Twitter is just nasty man. I am really tired of the double standard authoritative nature of social media sites. I shared the Hunter article and I got banned. Like wut. 

As for Maccagnan. Knowing what I know now I wish I did.

This thread just reminds me that the Jets could just have drafted Robinson (Jets preferred useless tub of lard Jace Amaro) and Godwin (Jets preferred useless lump of wood ArDarius Stewart) if they had just listened to me and my complete lack of knowledge of scouting.

Thanks IdzikMacc.

• Haha 2