2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

10 minutes ago, derp said:

Realize this isn’t exactly a response but can you make sense of the linebacker depth chart for me?

Obviously Davis will play, Mosley doesn’t seem like a fit, Cashman kind of does but is made of glass, I can’t imagine they’re relying on Phillips to start, and I’m not sure anybody else is a roster lock.

I assume they’re not remotely done adding there, I’d think two more significant pieces and maybe a third for depth? Feel like it’ll be 1-2 draft picks and a FA?

The other tricky thing is I know SF didn’t invest a ton - third round pick on Warner in 2018 I think and then a 2019 fifth round pick and UDFA. Can we expect similar? It seems odd to let a big hole hand to say three of the draft but off ball LB’s aren’t a super premium position. Could see trying to get the inside guy say two or using a third on someone who really fits outside but they need to help the QB more IMO. 

I really hope this is more a Saleh has an eye for what he wants at linebacker and can find day 3 gems situation more than a Ryan does a great job with the DL let’s use all our first round picks there.

I guess the shorter follow up there is Guidry is the only nickel - is that a draft/Poole situation with Williams off the board or do they definitely need a vet?

I think they'll try it out with Mosley in training camp and reevaluate from there. Maybe they move him prior to the season, maybe they trade him in-season, maybe they cut him after the season, or he returns to form and ends up a fit. I think it's unfair to say "he doesn't fit"... he can as a MLB. But we haven't seen him play in this style of defense in a full-time role (he has played this style of MLB for a percentage of his snaps) so it's "TBD". 

I think they view Davis as an interchangeable piece. Could be a MLB, could also be an OLB. He'll be a starter, and if he breaks out they'll look to sign him long-term. 

I don't think they're relying on Cashman. He's talented and will compete, but as you pointed out the injury stuff is damning for him. 

You mentioned the 49ers LBs and how they didn't make high draft investments. I think you're onto something. Will they take a guy early if they think he's special? Sure. Otherwise, I think they'll look more 3rd-5th rounds for guys to bring in, they'll sign a veteran, and they'll look into trading for someone. Then everything else will fall into place. But I think they feel the most important position - MLB - is at least settled for 2021 whether it be Mosley or Davis. 

As far as Guidry, I don't think they need a vet nickel. Saleh's scheme uses less slot cornerbacks anyway. I'm sure they'll add someone to compete but I don't think it's something they're losing sleep over. 

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Thuney and Corey Linsley is *not* a one or the other proposition for the Jets. If Thuney were to accept the Jets offer, they would still be interested in Linsley 👀 

Stage I [Jets fail to spend $200 million in the first six hours of free agency; JN blows out its collective diaper]: COMPLETE Stage II [Jets sign a bunch of second- and third-tier FAs; JN begins

Posted Images

It's going to be really interesting to see who Mosely 2.0 is.

The range is enormous - from pro bowl caliber leader of young and hungry bunch to LevBell redux.

I am optimistic.

• Upvote 1

2021 NFL draft: Jets add surprise wide receiver in new NFL Network mock

d8eeeaa52b8a40e38374da1b604322a2.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1
April 10, 2021 11:30 am

Peter Schrager is out with his first mock draft less than a month before the real thing.

The Good Morning Football host and NFL Network personality has the Jets going the expected route at No. 2, but they take the road less traveled with a surprise selection at No. 23.

Schrager pairs the Jets with BYU QB Zach Wilson to start things off, something that seems to be more than a foregone conclusion at this point.

Here’s his explanation for the selection:

In the end, I think Wilson will be the guy. His 2020 campaign numbers were eye-popping, but it’s his toughness and fearlessness over the course of his entire college career that really impresses folks around the league.

The Jets have already moved on from Sam Darnold and Joe Douglas didn’t deny Steve Young’s comments that New York has “committed” to Wilson and his family. Douglas didn’t have much of a rebuttal, adding that the legendary quarterback is “pretty tapped in” to the BYU football program.

The only box likely left to check is Wilson’s medicals, but the Jets aren’t concerned with Wilson’s shoulder injury history, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.

As for New York’s second first-round pick, Schrager has them rolling the dice on Purdue wideout Rondale Moore.

Here’s his explanation for the pick:

Moore is a beast and a nightmare to tackle after the catch. He’s neither a burner nor a huge physical specimen, but he fits everything the Jets are looking to be. Think Deebo Samuel, with his ability to carry the ball, catch the ball and generally be a DC’s headache week in and week out.

While Moore is only 5-foot-7, his testing has been off the charts. Moore ran a 4.29 40-yard dash and had a 42.5-inch vertical at his pro day. The Purdue product has exceptional traits and is an explosive playmaker even though he’s an undersized slot receiver.

Where Moore may draw criticism beyond his size is his ability to stay on the field. He hasn’t played a full season in two years. He did, however, haul in 114 receptions for 1,258 yards with 12 touchdowns in 2018.

On 4/5/2021 at 5:37 PM, K_O_Brien said:

With the cap saving on Darnold, can we sign that corner from the Steelers already? 

I'd like that.  It could free up the necessity of using a 1-3 rounds pick on a corner.  And instead use that draft slot for OL-RB-TE.  Then...if necessary...just get a more developmental corner in the later 5th-6 rounds.   

• Upvote 1
On 4/8/2021 at 4:55 AM, Jetlife33 said:

New York Jets

Rondale Moore

Purdue · WR

Moore is a beast and a nightmare to tackle after the catch. He's neither a burner nor a huge physical specimen, but he fits everything the Jets are looking to be. Think Deebo Samuel, with his ability to carry the ball, catch the ball and generally be a DC's headache week in and week out.

5 7 180lbs

Deebo is 6 foot 220. Also no one really thinks deebo is this all impressive WR that is some crazy number 1 guy. He is hurt, cant get separation consistently etc..

TO be clear I think ROndale would be terrible pick. Absolutely terrible you dont take a 5 7 WR in the first second or 3rd rounds. Hell you dont draft a 5 7 WR at all. Maybe give him a shot as a UDFA. 

How can anyone think this is a good idea.

Football basics - WR should be big and tall you know bigger and taller that the CD covering them. Just saying. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

2021 NFL draft: Jets add surprise wide receiver in new NFL Network mock

d8eeeaa52b8a40e38374da1b604322a2.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1
April 10, 2021 11:30 am

Peter Schrager is out with his first mock draft less than a month before the real thing.

The Good Morning Football host and NFL Network personality has the Jets going the expected route at No. 2, but they take the road less traveled with a surprise selection at No. 23.

Schrager pairs the Jets with BYU QB Zach Wilson to start things off, something that seems to be more than a foregone conclusion at this point.

Here’s his explanation for the selection:

In the end, I think Wilson will be the guy. His 2020 campaign numbers were eye-popping, but it’s his toughness and fearlessness over the course of his entire college career that really impresses folks around the league.

The Jets have already moved on from Sam Darnold and Joe Douglas didn’t deny Steve Young’s comments that New York has “committed” to Wilson and his family. Douglas didn’t have much of a rebuttal, adding that the legendary quarterback is “pretty tapped in” to the BYU football program.

The only box likely left to check is Wilson’s medicals, but the Jets aren’t concerned with Wilson’s shoulder injury history, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.

As for New York’s second first-round pick, Schrager has them rolling the dice on Purdue wideout Rondale Moore.

Here’s his explanation for the pick:

Moore is a beast and a nightmare to tackle after the catch. He’s neither a burner nor a huge physical specimen, but he fits everything the Jets are looking to be. Think Deebo Samuel, with his ability to carry the ball, catch the ball and generally be a DC’s headache week in and week out.

While Moore is only 5-foot-7, his testing has been off the charts. Moore ran a 4.29 40-yard dash and had a 42.5-inch vertical at his pro day. The Purdue product has exceptional traits and is an explosive playmaker even though he’s an undersized slot receiver.

Where Moore may draw criticism beyond his size is his ability to stay on the field. He hasn’t played a full season in two years. He did, however, haul in 114 receptions for 1,258 yards with 12 touchdowns in 2018.

@Joewillie12 I didn't see you post this I made a thread about how terrible this pick would be, what do you think about it? Would you be for taking a small WR with our premium pick over actually good WR's for an NFL offense?

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

@Joewillie12 I didn't see you post this I made a thread about how terrible this pick would be, what do you think about it? Would you be for taking a small WR with our premium pick over actually good WR's for an NFL offense?

Im @joewilly12  and I copied and pasted off of Bleacher Report I didn't say I supported this move. 

I didn't see your thread. 

@BornJetsFan1983

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

5 7 180lbs

Deebo is 6 foot 220. Also no one really thinks deebo is this all impressive WR that is some crazy number 1 guy. He is hurt, cant get separation consistently etc..

TO be clear I think ROndale would be terrible pick. Absolutely terrible you dont take a 5 7 WR in the first second or 3rd rounds. Hell you dont draft a 5 7 WR at all. Maybe give him a shot as a UDFA. 

Football basics - WR should be big and tall you know bigger and taller that the CD covering them. Just saying. 

He's not just small in height.  But very small arms...28.25".  Smallish hands for a receiver too at 8.75".  With a multiple injury history.  None of this translates to a 1st round pick. 

I think these pundits just like to troll the Jets and us fans.

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

5 7 180lbs

That’s just because you just don’t know what you’re talking about. I mean that in a literal, not adversarial way. A playmaker is a playmaker... bet on talent. You have to assess each player individually/independently. Chasing outliers is as bad as ignoring them. He’s the WR version of MJD.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

5 7 180lbs

I agree terrible in the first. I'm think they'll be more impactful players at 23 and 34. After that, I'd be ok with him in the third.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Paradis said:

That’s just because you just don’t know what you’re talking about. I mean that in a literal, not adversarial way. A playmaker is a playmaker... bet on talent. You have to assess each player individually/independently. Chasing outliers is as bad as ignoring them. He’s the WR version of MJD.

Maurice jones drew would also have been a bad WR pick at #23 overall.  What kind of a route tree is this guy going to run?  Weapon?  Oh sure, he will be but can he do it all in the NFL?  I doubt it.

It's funny that you 100% hate Kadarius Toney and call him a gadget player and yet you love this guy.

24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Maurice jones drew would also have been a bad WR pick at #23 overall.  What kind of a route tree is this guy going to run?  Weapon?  Oh sure, he will be but can he do it all in the NFL?  I doubt it.

It's funny that you 100% hate Kadarius Toney and call him a gadget player and yet you love this guy.

2 things; one, I didn’t say we should take him at 23. I was addressing the remarks about him being a less than desirable prospect. He’s an early day 2 guy. If Joe takes Moore over Marshall - I would be astounded.

Secondly, I don’t hate Toney. The only WR I flat out dislike is Dyami Brown. I posted a couple times saying it’s my bad for presenting so contentious sometimes that it comes off like I hate ppl. I do 100% hate Toney in rnd 1, but I like him a lot more in round 4. He’s a role player. 

moore isn’t your savvy tactician, true but he’s not nearly as limited as Toney. He can walk circles around him athletically for one: speed, strength, agility etc. He shows a nuance for the position in a variety of ways. Subtleties of the craft. And he’s ridiculously explosive. I hate saying this, but he does have that Hill brand of “break away” ability. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Paradis said:

2 things; one, I didn’t say we should take him at 23. I was addressing the remarks about him being a less than desirable prospect. He’s an early day 2 guy. If Joe takes Moore over Marshall - I would be astounded.

Secondly, I don’t hate Toney. The only WR I flat out dislike is Dyami Brown. I posted a couple times saying it’s my bad for presenting so contentious sometimes that it comes off like I hate ppl. I do 100% hate Toney in rnd 1, but I like him a lot more in round 4. He’s a role player. 

moore isn’t your savvy tactician, true but he’s not nearly as limited as Toney. He can walk circles around him athletically for one: speed, strength, agility etc. He shows a nuance for the position in a variety of ways. Subtleties of the craft. And he’s ridiculously explosive. I hate saying this, but he does have that Hill brand of “break away” ability. 

This is fine and all.  I agree with most of it, but I don’t know why we have to say “we shouldn’t take him at 23, he is an early day 2 guy”.

First of all, that’s a difference of about 10 picks so trying to nail down value to that level is a bit ridiculous.  

I also don’t know how you can say he has Tyreek Hill breakaway ability but we shouldn’t take him at 23 (but presumably taking him at 34 would be OK).  

If you think he will be that kind of a weapon at the next level and he is on the board at 23, just take him.

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, section314 said:

Just a general observation guys. At some point, we have to stop talking ourselves out of drafting guys who could actually score touchdowns.

Agree because we will draft the guys that don’t. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, WhartonJet said:

This is fine and all.  I agree with most of it, but I don’t know why we have to say “we shouldn’t take him at 23, he is an early day 2 guy”.

First of all, that’s a difference of about 10 picks so trying to nail down value to that level is a bit ridiculous.  

I also don’t know how you can say he has Tyreek Hill breakaway ability but we shouldn’t take him at 23 (but presumably taking him at 34 would be OK).  

If you think he will be that kind of a weapon at the next level and he is on the board at 23, just take him.

I understand what you’re saying and I agree with you to a certain extent. If he is as explosive as we hope he is - in three or four years nobody’s gonna care if he went at 23 or 33… So in that respect yeah you have a point. But grading players is a bit more complicated than that, including injury history and such in addition the other players you have in your crosshairs 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, chirorob said:

Football is a simple game. 

If you can rush 4 and get the other QB you can stop anyone.  

If you can protect your QB and open running lanes, you can score on anyone.   

☝☝☝

Truer words have rarely been spoken on JN

• Upvote 4
13 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Wow.  Ty's speech to Danny in Caddyshack wasn't as direct as this.  Kudos....

Nahnanhanahanahanah....

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As KC and Mahommes showed in the super bowl, you are not getting the ball to the TD scorers unless you can protect your QB, something the jets have not done for 10 years.

I want td scorers over defense, but oline over td scorers.

You are 100% right. I ‘be been begging  for OL forever. I’m talking about CB’ s over WR,that mentality. CB’s have been legislated out of the game. I wouldn’t  touch a CB till td 4. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, section314 said:

Just a general observation guys. At some point, we have to stop talking ourselves out of drafting guys who could actually score touchdowns.

Not a problem since JD is doing the picking when it counts..B)

• Haha 1

Mekhi Becton eyes new number if NFL changes jersey rule

USATSI_15365754-e1609110241730.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1
April 11, 2021 11:52 am

One of the more intriguing potential rule changes in the NFL revolves around the numbers on jerseys.

The Chiefs recently proposed a change that would give players more freedom in their numerical choices. Previously, players have been restricted to a limited range of numbers corresponding to specific positions. The new rule is likely to be approved, according to NBC Sports’ Peter King.

Here’s how King broke down the wider ranges of numbers players at different positions would be allowed to pick from:

QB, punter, kicker: 1-19.
RB, TE, WR: 1-49, 80-89.
DB: 1-49.
LB: 1-59, 90-99.
OL: 50-79.
DL: 50-79, 90-99.

This proposed rule change spurred a lot of discussion on social media about players grabbing new numbers, including Jets offensive lineman Mekhi Becton. He tweeted that he wanted the ever-coveted No. 1 jersey — and the Jets’ Twitter account obliged.

“That’s clean,” Becton tweeted back.

Becton may have competition for that number, though. Wide receiver Jaleel Scott currently owns the No. 1 jersey and quarterback prospects Zach Wilson and Justin Fields wore No. 1 in college. If the Jets draft either, they’d surely want to keep their number.

Luckily for the rookies, Becton wouldn’t be allowed to wear No. 1 anyway, according to the proposed rule.

15 hours ago, GreenReaper said:

When the 18-0 Pats played the 10-6 Giants in the Supe...  

Giants had a mediocre secondary.  But their front seven D got hot towards the season's end.  And It carried over into the playoffs.  They put tremendous pressure on opposing QBs.  And that covered up for their secondary's weaknesses. 

Entering that Supe...the Brady-Moss lead offense was a record breaking one.  But the Giants front seven dominated the Pats.  Holding them to just 14 points.  

It ain't easy to defeat Brady or Mahomes in a big game like that.  But having a dominant pass rush that can apply relentless pressure is how you do it.

I really like Saleh's defensive approach.  Play 4-2-5 D.  Bringing 24/7 front four pressure with a posse of fresh legs being rotated into the lineup.  With the back seven in coverage making plays on the ball.   You can get strip-sacks or hurried throes by the QB...that can lead to an errant pass broken up or INT.  

At #23...I definitely want an OL pick.  But if its gonna be on defense...it better be for an edge guy...like a Jaelan Phillips. 

Then go kill me some QBs...por favor.

Thats how the Giants beat the Pats.   That's how the Broncos beat the pats.  That's how the bucs stopped the Chiefs.  Thats how Seattle crushed the Broncos.   Thats how Seattle was beating the Pats until they lost a d lineman due to concussion and couldn't rush Brady anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

NFL Mock Draft: What the NY Jets should do with every 2021 pick after Sam Darnold trade

Andy Vasquez
NFL writer

The New York Jets have the second pick in the draft. And their plan for that very high selection is not exactly a secret. It always felt like they were going to take a quarterback. And confirmation came last week, when they traded former starter Sam Darnold to the Carolina Panthers. 

But after taking a quarterback at No. 2, the Jets' work is hardly done. They have 10 picks in this year's draft and plenty of holes all over the roster. So how much can general manager Joe Douglas get fixed? Time will tell. But there are certainly plenty of opportunities for the Jets to get better in the draft.

Here's my latest projection of how they'll use all 10 of their picks to do that.

Round 6: Hamilcar Rashed Jr., EDGE, Oregon State

It's obviously going to be a challenge to land an impactful pass rusher at this stage in the draft. But Rashed plays with tenacity and physicality and could develop into a reliable depth piece in the defensive line rotation.

Round 6: Sage Surratt, WR, Wake Forest

The Jets need weapons who can make plays in traffic, and Surratt has the frame and toughness to do that — as he proved in college. His lack of speed is a concern as he makes the jump, but he has the potential to develop into a solid pro.

Round 5: Nick Niemann, LB, Iowa

His athleticism and ability to quickly process makes him a huge upside pick. He still needs to prove he can improve his coverage, but the skills are there and this is a good gamble for the Jets, who need to add depth at linebacker.

Round 5: Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame

He's been projected by some to go as high as the third round. But with a top-heavy tight end class and so many good receivers in this draft, he fell and the Jets scoop him up in the hopes that the potential he briefly flashed in college can make him a dynamic weapon as a tight end and even a blocker lining up behind the line of scrimmage.

Round 4: Thomas Graham Jr., CB, Oregon

Former Oregon cornerback Thomas Graham participates in a drill at the 2021 pro day event in the Moshofsky Center.

Graham isn't the highest-upside cornerback available at this point. But he is experienced, has proven he can disrupt the passing game and he knows how to make plays on the ball: he had eight interceptions and 40 passes defended in three college seasons.

Round 3: Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC

The Jets added some key receivers in free agency, but they should be looking for a game-breaking weapon. And St. Brown could provide that threat for them. He gets open with his solid route-running and instincts and he has a competitive edge that should serve him well as he makes the pro jump.

Round 3: Jalen Mayfield, OL, Michigan

Mayfield can help the Jets take care of their new quarterback, something they never really provided for Sam Darnold. His versatility will attract the Jets and he has the ability and experience to potentially compete for a tackle job on the right side. But he's probably better suited to be a guard. Injuries are a concern and he might need some time to develop, but it's easy to see him becoming a starter at some point.

Round 2: Teven Jenkins, OL Oklahoma State

Jenkins would be a perfect answer for the Jets early in the second round. He's experienced, versatile and has natural athletic talent. Plus, he could still be on the board in this spot. If the Jets see him as a tackle he could potentially compete for the job on the right side, or they could slide him over to guard and see if he can help solve the Jets' problem on the interior. Either way, Jenkins would give the Jets a huge boost toward solidifying their offensive line.

28. New Orleans Saints – Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern

Round 1: Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern

You already know that the Jets need a ton of help at cornerback and Newsome has the chance to be a great-long term answer for them, a great investment at No. 23 — if he's still on the board. Newsome led the Big Ten in passes defended last year and was a key part of Northwestern's impressive defense. He should be able to contribute right away, which is something the Jets need, especially at this position. .

Round 1: Zach Wilson QB, BYU

Jets fans know all too well that investing a high draft pick on a quarterback guarantees nothing. But there's every reason to believe they have already decided on Wilson. There is a strong argument that Wilson is not the best quarterback available at this point, but it's still hard to fault the Jets for picking him, as seemingly everyone expects them to. Wilson has an incredible arm and all the necessary intangibles to be a great quarterback. But that will depend on how he adjusts to the next level and the amount of support the Jets are able to provide for him.

I wonder if the Jets would consider KJ Wright for a one year rental at OLB. I've always respected his game and he doesn't seem to be getting any love from  Seattle. 

• Upvote 1
On 4/10/2021 at 7:10 PM, chirorob said:

I agree 100% but you still need RB's good enough to take advantage of those openings. The Jets don't have that yet. 

6 hours ago, choon328 said:

I agree 100% but you still need RB's good enough to take advantage of those openings. The Jets don't have that yet. 

They need help everywhere.  Whatever Joe does in the 1st 2 rounds, it will fill a need. 

Again, way back that's why I wanted to trade back, but that isn't happening.  Got to protect that young qb.

• Upvote 1

The 7 Most Plausible 2021 NFL Draft-Day Trades

KRISTOPHER KNOXAPRIL 13, 2021

Browns Trade David Njoku to the Jets

Jets Receive: David Njoku, No. 26 pick

Browns Receive: No. 23 pick

The future of Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku is extremely uncertain. While his fifth-year option has already become guaranteed, the 2017 first-round pick hasn't had the best relationship with the Browns and has previously asked to be traded.

"It is in David's best interest to find a new team at this time," agent Drew Rosenhaus said last summer, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

With Austin Hooper and 2020 fourth-round pick Harrison Bryant on the roster, Cleveland could very well view Njoku as expendable. Using him as draft-day trade leverage would make a ton of sense if the Browns don't expect Njoku back next offseason.

One potential trade target is the Jets. After trading Darnold, New York is almost certainly in the market for a quarterback at pick No. 2. A playmaking tight end can help a young quarterback develop, and the Jets don't currently have one on their roster.

While Njoku has had an up-and-down career thus far, he did rack up 639 receiving yards and four touchdowns in his second season.

Moving up three spots in the first round might not seem like a massive return for Njoku, but it could be huge for Cleveland, especially if the Browns have an eye on one of the draft's top pass-rushers. After all, the Pittsburgh Steelers lost Bud Dupree in free agency and own the 24th pick in the draft.

It could also be big if Cleveland is targeting a cornerback. The Tennessee Titans, who own the 22nd pick, ranked just 29th in pass defense last season. Cleveland, meanwhile, registered 38 sacks and ranked 22nd in pass defense in 2020.

Ranking the NFL's Most Likely Teams to Land Justin Fields After 2nd Pro Day

KRISTOPHER KNOXAPRIL 15, 2021

New York Jets

The Jacksonville Jaguars have seemed likely to take Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence with the No. 1 pick since "earning" the selection, and new head coach Urban Meyer has done little to suggest otherwise.

"I'll leave that up to the owner when we make that decision official," Meyer said, per NBC Sports' Peter King. "But I'm certainly not stepping out of line that that's certainly the direction we're headed."

Things are a little less clear for the New York Jets, who hold the No. 2 pick and need a quarterback. And the consensus seems to be that they are going to take BYU's Zach Wilson.

"Nothing to see here. Move along. The NFL draft really starts with the San Francisco 49ers at No. 3," SNY's Ralph Vacchiano wrote. 

The Jets were at Fields' second pro day, however, so until the draft card is actually turned in for Wilson, they remain in play for Fields.     

• Post of the Week 1

Q. Joe Douglas seems to favor a specific type of offensive linemen. Can you give some names you believe fit Joe Douglas’ preferred personality and scheme for the first three rounds of the draft?

A. 

Centers Creed Humphrey, Michal Menet, and Drew Dalman. 

Tackles Teven Jenkins and Dillon Radunz. 

Guards Wyatt Davis and Jack Anderson.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-rumors-draft-news-jamarr-chases-potential-teams-moving-up-for-qbs-and-more/

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1