2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

16 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Not sure I understand all this Hendrickson hype. 13.5 sacks in a contract year and has 6.5 sacks in his 3 seasons before that 

I posted this in another thread.  Can’t look at just sacks.  Although I want Lawson, Hendrickson would be a good player with upside.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

70 minutes into FA and we already have folks complaining that we have done nothing.  MIght be a record.  Even for JN.

All these early signings mean is that they only had 1 or 2 serious suitors. The big fish will have anywhere from 4-8 teams vying for their  services. There’s no rush to sign. Bidding war can play out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, football guy said:

$15M APY is the number a player rep figured the Jets would be willing to offer last night. They figured JuJu would be closer to $13.5-14M. 

He turned down 18 per last offseason. If he's really available at that low price I'll be stunned (and happy)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, football guy said:

$15M APY is the number a player rep figured the Jets would be willing to offer last night. They figured JuJu would be closer to $13.5-14M. 

Oof. 14 mill a year for Juju?? Christ. 

Samuel looking for more? I can’t fathom paying Juju that much 

• Upvote 2